HF's Official Devils Tickets Thread/Promo Schedule - Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

indfin

Jan 4, 2010
anyone need two seats? Available for the cost of a beer for me and chicken tenders/fries and a soda for my son ... or maybe the other way around, since he can't drive

marty3035cory

Sep 23, 2013
Still trying to sell 1 ticket for tonight vs. Vancouver. Section 212, right at center ice, price very negotiable. Msg me if interested.

8bitHockey

May 8, 2012
NYC
Got this email. Looks like certain plan holders can get a pair of tickets to those two games for $10. Donation stations at arena entrances at this Thursday's game.

Looks like anyone could have redeemed this voucher today. I saw the all the dancers selling vouchers by the entrances today for the Hockey Fights Cancer cause.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
It says on the voucher you redeem it online, and starting tomorrow night at 6 PM. I don't think you could redeem them at the box office, although it wouldn't shock me if people tried, and were able to buck the system.

BrodeurRULES

RIP Lokomotiv
Nov 5, 2006
It says on the voucher you redeem it online, and starting tomorrow night at 6 PM. I don't think you could redeem them at the box office, although it wouldn't shock me if people tried, and were able to buck the system.

And its not even working at the moment. :laugh:

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
I was wondering if it was just my voucher that wasn't working or not, or whether it's because I was picking certain sections.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
To redeem your voucher for tickets, please check back up through Monday for access to the purchase link.

lol...so it could be delayed till Monday, when some people actually want to use it for Tuesday. Oh well, I was gonna get my extras for the game next month anyway.

marty3035cory

Sep 23, 2013
Selling 2 tickets in section 212 for tuesday vs. Lightning. Face is $35, price negotiable, msg if interested.

BrodeurRULES

RIP Lokomotiv
Nov 5, 2006
lol...so it could be delayed till Monday, when some people actually want to use it for Tuesday. Oh well, I was gonna get my extras for the game next month anyway.

Devils Devils Devils :laugh:............When I saw you couldn't click the links anymore I knew to give up. lol

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
It should be given that you'll be strapped with 10+ bucks in processing fees.

The processing fees are included in the 'list' price on StubHub now, so he's right with his $35 (and under comment). What you see is what you pay there, which is a lot more than you can say for TicketExchange lol.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
Are they doing any Halloween costume contests Tuesday night?

I know its $1 hot dog night and magnetic schedule night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->