OT: HFPens Disco: PS5? New loafers? New glasses? Booze? Food? Dogs? Cats?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clare2904

LEGEND!
Oct 22, 2016
Montreal
A90E97CB-A1BD-464D-9208-8963802C2A30.jpeg

Someone was jealous this morning of the stray cat having it's breakfast on the deck :laugh:

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
Chappelle is a perfect example of when people go I wish so and so was still here and they would be the same. He's still pretty funny but not top tier like he use to be.

A lot changed over the last twenty five years, too

I find a lot of 80s and 90s comedy I loved to just be flat and cringe worthy now. Trying to modernize wouldn't work either.

Reactions: SouthGeorge

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Chappelle is a perfect example of when people go I wish so and so was still here and they would be the same. He's still pretty funny but not top tier like he use to be.
He's fine I think. He's adapted and a lot of blokes that have been in the game as long as him don't.

I miss Bernie Mac though.

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
Man, kittens are like missiles with claws and teeth when they want to play. :laugh:

Don't sit on the floor with a cigarette. I had one of our kittens come up and attack me once while I was sitting, leaning up against the wall with my legs spread apart with my cig hand resting on my left leg. The black kitten attacked the cig hand and got the cherry stuck to him. Though, not funny, it was hilarious watching this kitten go into hedgehog speed mode going around the room at least 2/3 times completely around. We literally couldn't catch him. He was fine, just smouldering fur, but we all busted out laughing.

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
Don't sit on the floor with a cigarette. I had one of our kittens come up and attack me once while I was sitting, leaning up against the wall with my legs spread apart with my cig hand resting on my left leg. The black kitten attacked the cig hand and got the cherry stuck to him. Though, not funny, it was hilarious watching this kitten go into hedgehog speed mode going around the room at least 2/3 times completely around. We literally couldn't catch him. He was fine, just smouldering fur, but we all busted out laughing.

My pug went up to my friend who had an unlit smoke in his mouth. He took it, turned around and sat like this long enough for us to get a photo. :laugh:

4lmdme.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad