Line Combos: HFPens Decides - Third Line Center

Who do you want the third line center to be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sorry

May 18, 2005
Blueger is the most intelligent player out of the group. The depth at wing will allow him to have some good options to play with. This will be his third NHL season, and I believe he will break out for around 15 goals and 40+ points.

Reactions: ownal

Flying Dego

Apr 30, 2013
Blueger is the most intelligent player out of the group. The depth at wing will allow him to have some good options to play with. This will be his third NHL season, and I believe he will break out for around 15 goals and 40+ points.

I'm all on board for the 'Latvian Leviathan' to blossom but 40+ points may be a tad to optimistic unless he's getting meaningful Powerplay time (not happening).

35 points would be superb. 30-35 would be enough for a solid 3C showing coupled with quality D play.

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
Bonino will be if Jankowski doesnt pan out.
Guerin traded for him for this reason.

Dear god, I forgot all about that trade. Billy G just loves his Penguins. Minny Pens...both in name and literal roster.

Looking at Minny trades, they sold off Donato for a 3rd. OUR 3rd...that we sent to SJS for Marleau. Imagine being able to pencil in Donato for the 3LW. Could have run something like Donato-McCann-Tanev/Jank. Oh well...

Reactions: JimmyTwoTimes

Flying Dego

Apr 30, 2013
Dear god, I forgot all about that trade. Billy G just loves his Penguins. Minny Pens...both in name and literal roster.

Looking at Minny trades, they sold off Donato for a 3rd. OUR 3rd...that we sent to SJS for Marleau. Imagine being able to pencil in Donato for the 3LW. Could have run something like Donato-McCann-Tanev/Jank. Oh well...

ZAR for a 2nd

I got a feeling he was a Billy G guy.

Dipsy Doodle

Rent A Barn
May 28, 2006

If Blueger and McCann play together regularly, Blueger might flirt with 40.

If those two don't play together, no chance (provided Kapanen stays in the top 6). Blueger's not hitting 40 with Tanev as his best winger.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad