OT: HFPens Community Lounge: The Summer is Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Truck tires been aired out and house broken into all in a week. The guy is coming back, i'll be ready for him now. Told pops when window is fixed to take off for a few hours a few times a week and i'll stay behind and catch the :eek::eek::eek::eek:.

also nothing got taken. Probably casing the joint.
My cameras in the Linc have front and rear which automatically record and store footage of movement in a cloud server.

So many options for cameras, the one thing even with your plan is to make sure…

1. Stay safe you wanker.
2. Get proof, help the cops make sure this piece of trash is in the system.
3. Stay safe, you wanker.

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC
My cameras in the Linc have front and rear which automatically record and store footage of movement in a cloud server.

So many options for cameras, the one thing even with your plan is to make sure…

1. Stay safe you wanker.
2. Get proof, help the cops make sure this piece of trash is in the system.
3. Stay safe, you wanker.

Got window bars I have yet to install for windows. I'll be buying more now for the other windows and look into security since f***in everything happens to me.

Reactions: Honour Over Glory

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
Holy cow... man... anyone from eastern pa, I donno about south NY/Western Jersey, but holy #)*$$)* did some massive storms roll through yesterday!

Like, black wall approaching in a disaster movie.... I gotta get the pics off my p900 and post some....

A red cell banger just showed up in a blink when I thought it missed us... then it continued to rain all night... heavy... thunderstorms... wild stuff.

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
oh, then we decided, after sitting on the porch watching the storm for hours, to watch 'color of space' wiiiiiiiiiiith YUP! Nic Cage... he was actually pretty good in this one.
Anyone see it?

No spoilers, but it was mostly def a WTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFF IS GOING ON HERE?!?!?! kinda movie... cool colors though, if you were tripping it may be awesome or may be a frightful experience... depending on the trip... heh...

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
Managed to get a shot of a humming bird...

The storm front, as I pulled over to get a snap of it from in town...
DSCN4040.JPG
DSCN4121.JPG

eXile3

Dec 12, 2020
Exactly

And like... I'm not even sure if redemption or second chances should head the way of someone like that.

I feel like if they are honestly repentant and a changed person there should always be an option for forgiveness.

Should they given the privilege to play professional sports? Probably not. I think the issues is a lot of people who do those scummy things aren't the kind of people who sincerely think they did anything wrong.

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
Maillox wasn't yet and still isn't yet.. At least it SEEMS an isolated incident

Virtanen.. Uh.. No redemption possible sorry. Maybe not for the person. But for sure not for the professional player.

Reactions: Big McLargehuge

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
MAN!!!!!

Shield s7 just started and....

Ever since, Ohhh I donno, very early in season one or around there, I've had a deep, dark and morbid level of hatred for Shane.... the guy literally is a moron who can't wheel and deal on the street for SHIT!!!!!! First, Antwon's BITCH BOY. Second, Zivarian's -the jailed armenian mobster- (forget spelling but don't want to look up his name and see the series ending spoilers!) BITCH BOY! The guy can not keep his mouth shut and I'm so sick of him... I was done with him when he took out Tevon. "at least you know you're place" ugggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

And I often wonder... these guys are crooked cops.... yet they are for the most part.... broke, money-wise. All thanks to dummy Lemmy, which honestly he deserved for burning 2 million cash after allllllllllllll that work to make it work.
ok end rant.
Just blowing off stream about shane... MAN.... hate that guy =]

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
MAN!!!!!

Shield s7 just started and....

Ever since, Ohhh I donno, very early in season one or around there, I've had a deep, dark and morbid level of hatred for Shane.... the guy literally is a moron who can't wheel and deal on the street for SHIT!!!!!! First, Antwon's BITCH BOY. Second, Zivarian's -the jailed armenian mobster- (forget spelling but don't want to look up his name and see the series ending spoilers!) BITCH BOY! The guy can not keep his mouth shut and I'm so sick of him... I was done with him when he took out Tevon. "at least you know you're place" ugggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

And I often wonder... these guys are crooked cops.... yet they are for the most part.... broke, money-wise. All thanks to dummy Lemmy, which honestly he deserved for burning 2 million cash after allllllllllllll that work to make it work.
ok end rant.
Just blowing off stream about shane... MAN.... hate that guy =]

you’re going to hate him even more at the end.

best series finale of all time though

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
you’re going to hate him even more at the end.
best series finale of all time though
I hated shane since day two or three of me watching the show. I like walter goggins, but I absolutely loathe SHANE.... dip shit move after dip shit move the second he is away from vic and has to "think" of what to do alone... oh lawd no...

Yeah, the point of the Shield is that cops are shitheads, and man, it does not get any better as it draws to a close. :laugh:

I've worked around LE most my life.. don't have to push that theory too far with me. FHE
Met plenty good ones, but just in the security world from mall guards to cops to federal... I've met a ton of guys I said.... HTF do these people work here and I CANT get my resume responded to. (when I was military to work as a civilian). Even outside of mil... just seems to be more incompetency than not...

Reactions: HandshakeLine

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
OKAY!

WTF told me to watch 'PIG' ????

It was absolutely right behind the most bizarre film I've watched this month.
Ironically enough, Nic Cage was in the last movie we watched, The Color Of Space... which he was really good, but the film was kinda ****.... weird man....
and PIG.... Nic Cage was really good, the movie was written well and all and shot well and all and all and etc etc... but WTF was that....
The John Wick of the chef world? Gimmi back my pig, no? you won't do it? OK! I'm going to kill him with chef brilliance and kindness and make him gimmi my pig back!.... dafuq man....

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
I'm watching womens beach volleyball and there are 6 commercial breaks totaling 18 minutes and there is only 27 minutes of actual game.
Not to mention the pop in's during the game .... and it's mostly the sammmmmmmme old companies saying the same old thing... man the definition of programming.

Actually it's not the definition that I could find.... what would staring at a boob tube buying everything you see advertised be considered as? Brainwashing?

Anyway... man I'm watching these all recorded / or downloaded from the net... I couldn't imagine watching these live being stuck with those commercial's.
How to kill watching 'live' tv 101....

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Yeah, the point of the Shield is that cops are shitheads, and man, it does not get any better as it draws to a close. :laugh:
I got through half of the show before I needed a long break, it's just so many unlikable characters on that show.

I started watching A.P Bio and low and behold, more unlikable characters, the lot of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->