OT: HFPens Community Lounge: All Are Welcome (No, Not You)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Bill Murray is so overrated.

He's been good in maybe a couple of things, but mostly annoying in everything else. I don't quite understand why he's some pop culture icon, but he's f***ing lame, suck it @Clare2904

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
We found Ned Ryerson’s account.
Bill Murray is an overrated hack.

GrossDelectableBanteng-max-1mb.gif

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
Bill Murray is so overrated.

He's been good in maybe a couple of things, but mostly annoying in everything else. I don't quite understand why he's some pop culture icon, but he's f***ing lame, suck it @Clare2904
"Maybe a couple things" is just silly. Dude's been in a lot of damn good stuff. His work in Caddyshack, Stripes, Ghostbusters 1 and 2, Groundhog Day, Lost in Translation, and Kingpin are all good to great. Then you have his SNL work, plus almost every Wes Anderson movie. He's not the broadest range actor out there or anything, but he's good at what he does.

That said, he hasn't done much recently.

N3fP.gif

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
"Maybe a couple things" is just silly. Dude's been in a lot of damn good stuff. His work in Caddyshack, Stripes, Ghostbusters 1 and 2, Groundhog Day, Lost in Translation, and Kingpin are all good to great. Then you have his SNL work, plus almost every Wes Anderson movie. He's not the broadest range actor out there or anything, but he's good at what he does.
You have a case with Groundhog Day and Kingpin.

The rest, he's straight trash in.

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
Bill Murray is cool enough

But it's his fault there was no good Ghostbusters 3

So f*** him

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
Also I spent $50 on a baby gate to keep them separated as they eat, because it's a good introduction method to let them eat face to face and associate each other with good feelings. Well turns out Onyx can both squeeze through it and jump over it, so I've already applied for a refund for it :laugh:

I don't have to return it until May 3rd so I have plenty of time. I could keep using it until the cats are good together and get back my $50 I paid for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad