OT: HFPens Community Lounge: All Are Welcome (No, Not You)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Well I forced him to put a heat pad on and the extreme pain has subsided for now, does not feel much pain currently.
If he's not going to go then he needs to do stretches, yoga, and see if it helps.

Old wankers turn into children. You have to let them get hurt more until they finally say help.

Reactions: 66-30-33

Randy Butternubs

Mar 15, 2008
Morningside
I played Mario Kart Wii for the first time in forever last night. Motion controls are way harder than I recall. Though it doesn't help that I was a few beers deep.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
I missed the first half of the game today to paint some in my house, I'm really happy with how this turned out.

6WjHzAx.jpg

Sorry for the massive photo, turns out my phone takes pictures in like 4k :laugh:

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
your keyboard right over the bend in your desk makes me uncomfortable. And that looks like the photo panels we make at my work.

I bought all of these on a website, like good art america or something like that. I have a bunch of these because I really like the space themed panels.

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
@LOGiK fyi I just found out my switch pro controller works with my computer in case that helps justify buying one.

I just went shopping with the troops yesterday and hit up the used game store as one stop. NOTHING. Barely any worthwhile games (and worthwhile prices) for switch. If anything , say like a -5 or -10$ difference than brand new or digital (if digital has any sales on top of it)... no hardware either, no switch no 360's or XBONEs (they used to have stacks of them) no ps3's or 4's (same... stacks b4)

BUT they did have a switch PRO controller hahah... ironically the one I do not want. Is it wired?

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
I just went shopping with the troops yesterday and hit up the used game store as one stop. NOTHING. Barely any worthwhile games (and worthwhile prices) for switch. If anything , say like a -5 or -10$ difference than brand new or digital (if digital has any sales on top of it)... no hardware either, no switch no 360's or XBONEs (they used to have stacks of them) no ps3's or 4's (same... stacks b4)

BUT they did have a switch PRO controller hahah... ironically the one I do not want. Is it wired?
it's bluetooth.

Reactions: LOGiK

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
it's bluetooth.

I have a dongle and a bluetooth controller... was it the ps3 or ps4 and I could never get it to connect. Not sure where it is... probably hidden in the safe spot so I wouldn't lose it, but I forgot where the safe spot is so ... I lost it.

Mostly looking for wired. Just too lazy to buy a 25 dollar 360 wired control off newegg. Though since I need a new joycon so we have 2, I should just order both.

Reactions: Ogrezilla

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
I have a dongle and a bluetooth controller... was it the ps3 or ps4 and I could never get it to connect. Not sure where it is... probably hidden in the safe spot so I wouldn't lose it, but I forgot where the safe spot is so ... I lost it.

Mostly looking for wired. Just too lazy to buy a 25 dollar 360 wired control off newegg. Though since I need a new joycon so we have 2, I should just order both.
my wired 360 controller just stopped working, so that's why I ended up trying the switch one.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012

There are a lot of good ones out there that have bluetooth connectivity that you can find on amazon, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad