OT: HFPens Community Lounge: All Are Welcome (No, Not You)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
Access to other people's levels...which is where most of the fun of the game is unless you're one of the few who is naturally gifted at designing levels (I couldn't wait to design my own levels...but I suck at it, so the fun in those games for me is basically having an endless supply of 2D Mario levels).
I spent like no time playing other people's levels in that game, but I made some pretty sick levels.

Reactions: Big McLargehuge

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
Iconoclasts
Syberia 1 & 2
Earth Atlantis

I fixed it. What an odd typo for me to make.

Nah, I think it's an asshole move pointing easy slips out... simply because I myself am terrible at my grammar and spelling on boards... and for some reason I ALWAYS use the '...' between my running thoughts as I think out posts... I just did it again. No idea why =P

What the heck are they? I think I heard of iconoclast, but I have no idea what it is. Def not the other two.

Speaking of buying out of the blue, I am soooooo siiiiiiiick of seeing 'Valheim' this valheim that on every gaming site that involves pc gaming so I caved in. 15 man dev team made it and it really is fun. I havent bought a steam game in ages. It's online, but doesnt depend on being mmo, but I think can be up to 10 players. I'm not even sure how that works... so as I bought it I had to go buy the switch. Maybe I'll get into it today before the game.

Anyone have that? Want to get their viking thing on together... lemme know

Randy Butternubs

Mar 15, 2008
Morningside
Nah, I think it's an asshole move pointing easy slips out... simply because I myself am terrible at my grammar and spelling on boards... and for some reason I ALWAYS use the '...' between my running thoughts as I think out posts... I just did it again. No idea why =P

What the heck are they? I think I heard of iconoclast, but I have no idea what it is. Def not the other two.

Speaking of buying out of the blue, I am soooooo siiiiiiiick of seeing 'Valheim' this valheim that on every gaming site that involves pc gaming so I caved in. 15 man dev team made it and it really is fun. I havent bought a steam game in ages. It's online, but doesnt depend on being mmo, but I think can be up to 10 players. I'm not even sure how that works... so as I bought it I had to go buy the switch. Maybe I'll get into it today before the game.

Anyone have that? Want to get their viking thing on together... lemme know

I linked the game titles to their eShop page. But, they are: Metroidvania, Point & Click Adventure, Metroidvania Shooter

Reactions: LOGiK

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
Some reason I am in the mood for 2nd breakfast today... and I bought veggie sausage that I've been dying to try... with blueberry bagel eggs with sharp american =]

Anyone watch 'Hunter x Hunter' on netflix? Finishing up the series on season 4 the dodgeball part.... anyone else watch anime?

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
Yeah, I got it for $2.

wat!!

Yeah, you and bigsy... whoever said nintendo has big sales wasn't kidding. I'll have to register to get on the eshop today and check that out.

Going to load up the kid with 50bucks for eshop on the dsi and 50 for the switch...

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
Holy shit amazon may have screwed up and gave me $200 in free gift cards.

I just got a PS5 earlier today (succumbed to a scalper and paid $700), so I decided to buy 2 years of PS Plus (I have 2 years of PS Now already) plus $75 in gift cards to buy the new MLB game. Amazon thought it was fraud, so they vetoed the payment and reimbursed me for all of the charges. The problem? I cashed them already on the PS Store. I'm talking to a rep right now, but it didn't seem clear to me whether I'd have to pay that or not.

Reactions: Ogrezilla

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Holy shit amazon may have screwed up and gave me $200 in free gift cards.

I just got a PS5 earlier today (succumbed to a scalper and paid $700), so I decided to buy 2 years of PS Plus (I have 2 years of PS Now already) plus $75 in gift cards to buy the new MLB game. Amazon thought it was fraud, so they vetoed the payment and reimbursed me for all of the charges. The problem? I cashed them already on the PS Store. I'm talking to a rep right now, but it didn't seem clear to me whether I'd have to pay that or not.
They'll most likely eat the cost because they didn't find the fraud sooner and it's not your fault. A cost of business on their end.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
They'll most likely eat the cost because they didn't find the fraud sooner and it's not your fault. A cost of business on their end.

Yeah that's what I'm hoping for but we'll see. I had to contact them or my account would remain locked, so I didn't really have a choice, but we'll just have to see.

If I end up getting that $75 in gift cards plus 2 years of PS Plus for free, I would have essentially paid fair price for the PS5 and subscriptions. So I'm really hoping that ends up the case.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
So my dash cam caught these assholes dumping loads of rubbish in this private parking for a shop I had curb side pick up at. I told the manager that I'll send the footage into the city of Vancouver myself for them and email them when I do.

I really hope they get fined closer to the 10,000 limit but one can only hope it's not a slap like the petty 100 it starts at.

People that litter are :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:.

AlphaMikeFoxtrots

The Sounds of Silence
Sponsor
Oct 17, 2014
Annnnd dropping this here :help:
20210228_012103.jpg

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
I know you have valheim 66 so I'm not @'ing you...

But if anyone has Valheim and wants to give it a rip together pm me @ me whatever.

I finally made my viking home have proper air flow / ventilation and security so I don't smother to death from smoke inhalation during my slumbers...

@Big McLargehuge you like survival / builder / combat / mmo (if you want) pvp (if you want) games?
Valheim is super chill only 20 bucks made by 15 friggin guys/gals....

Reactions: Big McLargehuge

Big McLargehuge

Fragile Traveler
May 9, 2002
S. Pasadena, CA
I know you have valheim 66 so I'm not @'ing you...

But if anyone has Valheim and wants to give it a rip together pm me @ me whatever.

I finally made my viking home have proper air flow / ventilation and security so I don't smother to death from smoke inhalation during my slumbers...

@Big McLargehuge you like survival / builder / combat / mmo (if you want) pvp (if you want) games?
Valheim is super chill only 20 bucks made by 15 friggin guys/gals....

Enjoy the good times, my man. Once you introduce survival or PvP elements into a game I'm pretty much out.

On one hand I love how many games are being made in a viking setting these days...on the other hand it's frustrating me that not a single one of them is in a genre I enjoy :laugh:

Big McLargehuge

Fragile Traveler
May 9, 2002
S. Pasadena, CA
I remember Too Human having Norse themes. Never played it. Also, I think it was in production from Playstation, to GameCube, to XBox 360. :laugh:

One of the most ineptly managed anythings ever. You couldn't legally obtain a copy for almost a decade because of how terribly managed that thing was...to say nothing of it killing the studio.

I was as far out of gaming as I'd ever get in 2008, though, so even if it did live up to the hype it would have just been a Mass Effect-sized blindspot for me, like Mass Effect.

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
Enjoy the good times, my man. Once you introduce survival or PvP elements into a game I'm pretty much out.

On one hand I love how many games are being made in a viking setting these days...on the other hand it's frustrating me that not a single one of them is in a genre I enjoy :laugh:

The zombie craze died a miserable painful death... the irony.

Vikings been in for a bit now, yeah.

Regardless of the theme... the game is just a fresh look at good simple take it as high as you want to level of complex, fun

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
By now I'd think you'd have that under control =P

I been there for the past ones, but donno who your in the ring with these days
It's the usual soft headed :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:.

In any case, pretty chilly here after a week where I thought spring would be coming early. Finally had a watch I ordered arrive and picked it up. Now just trying to decide which book to start. When does the Nintendo thing you ordered get in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad