OT: HFPens Community Lounge: All Are Welcome (No, Not You)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
More or less the same, it's definitely going well so far. I've been keeping them separated for most of the afternoon because I don't want to overwhelm them, but they definitely seem pretty chill overall.

I think it took my cats a good 2-3 days before they were fine in the same room as each other, but it's only been a day so far and they can tolerate that right now. Just can't let them get too close to each other, they want to sniff each other but it scares both of them when they do that :laugh:

I wouldn't worry too much about that sniffing. My pups still like to smell each other's rears at the same time and, five and a half years later, still never cease to be startled by what they discover. :laugh:

Clare2904

LEGEND!
Oct 22, 2016
Montreal
keMP7dZ_d.webp

CAT
You sleep on the floor?

Reactions: Empoleon8771

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
Honestly, I should get into that lol I sit around all day ahhahahaha

Reactions: Tom Hanks

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
Anyone watching Vikings final season?

BZ for how it came back after wiping out the entire intial cast after season 4-5 and still having a pretty damn good conclusion.

People get mad when you say game of thrones SUCKED.... and say 'it wasn't that bad, neh neh nehhhh' 'they did the best they could, blah bleh blehh' 'what do you expect, psh' .... THIS.... THIS is what I expected.... a friggin actual conclusion to a great many.... of the started story-lines. Players acting to actual living character and not because it makes for a good twist............STOP!

This was turning into a angry rant.... woah boy... woahhhhhh... just came in to say that Vikings is very good and I'm super excited Michael Hirst is helming the next show. I can't believe he wrote every episode... that is very rare and very impressive.

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
Just installed Persona 4 Golden on pc... 2 hours in kinda fun... my first persona game.

Any persona fans out there?

Reactions: Big McLargehuge

Big McLargehuge

Fragile Traveler
May 9, 2002
S. Pasadena, CA

1*n4b9JtEvzkzfHelgifkoVA.gif

I'm ridiculously excited for you. P4G is one of those games that's always going to be deeply personal and important to me, and the one that got me into a series that I had only dipped my toes into during the original PlayStation era with the half of 2 that was released outside of Japan. Certainly not for everyone, but if you enjoyed the first 2 hours you're pretty much set. Persona games have a lot of plot and world-building early on that makes them slower starts out of necessity. I remember it taking about a week or so of playing it before bed before it clicked, but once it did I played it through twice and bought Persona 3 Portable to feed the need for more.

These games nail the balance between fun, silly, serious, and severe IMO. Don't balk at using a guide, preferably one that limits spoilers (the plot revolves around a mystery that would hardly ruin the game if spoiled, but it's a far better crafted mystery than I was expecting out of a video game developed for the PS2). These are long games that play out over the course of a calendar year, so don't rush through things, explore, and enjoy the deeply personal stories that somehow come out of a thoroughly weird game.

The soundtracks, too...ah, love.

Reactions: LOGiK

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
1*n4b9JtEvzkzfHelgifkoVA.gif

I'm ridiculously excited for you. P4G is one of those games that's always going to be deeply personal and important to me, and the one that got me into a series that I had only dipped my toes into during the original PlayStation era with the half of 2 that was released outside of Japan. Certainly not for everyone, but if you enjoyed the first 2 hours you're pretty much set. Persona games have a lot of plot and world-building early on that makes them slower starts out of necessity. I remember it taking about a week or so of playing it before bed before it clicked, but once it did I played it through twice and bought Persona 3 Portable to feed the need for more.

These games nail the balance between fun, silly, serious, and severe IMO. Don't balk at using a guide, preferably one that limits spoilers (the plot revolves around a mystery that would hardly ruin the game if spoiled, but it's a far better crafted mystery than I was expecting out of a video game developed for the PS2). These are long games that play out over the course of a calendar year, so don't rush through things, explore, and enjoy the deeply personal stories that somehow come out of a thoroughly weird game.

The soundtracks, too...ah, love.

Cool.
Yeah I read 4 was a bit more light-hearted than 3 or 5.

I can only play whats on pc so I went with 4 Golden.

I'm about to go into the TV again after the 2nd murder thingy....

I am a big FF7 FF9 fan... not sure why I never tried this before... I've always loved anime shows and movies, lately watching a ton of anime, but just now trying some japanese games.

Reactions: Big McLargehuge
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad