OT: HFPens Community Lounge: All Are Welcome (No, Not You)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
@Big McLargehuge

Still playing p4g =P

Lovin' it actually. Hmmm... I think lvl 18 or 19... on the third of fourth floor of the Men's Bathhouse dungeon =P hahaha
The action between Yukiko and .... tough guys name I forget... (next fog victim)... is top shelf. There was a few moments when you tail him to find out info about the case with everyone ...... I forget what Yosuke said but he had me laughing out loud actually.... doesnt happen too often. Very good writing.

Reactions: Big McLargehuge

BHD

Vejmelka for Vezina
Dec 27, 2009
Moncton, NB
It’s a good thing this insurance commercial told me not to sit in an armchair in the middle of a busy intersection. Otherwise, I might need, ya know... insurance.

Reactions: Tom Hanks

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Usual facetime with my 3yr old niece, my little buddy. The normal sing along with her fav Moana song turns into her getting super serious and telling me she misses me and wants to come to my house (they're in San Diego).

I don't think I've broken down in tears during all of this until today. The toll of not being able to see loved ones. I can't imagine the single people alone having to deal with that. I have my fiancé but even then, it's tough.

Clare2904

LEGEND!
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2016
Montreal
Usual facetime with my 3yr old niece, my little buddy. The normal sing along with her fav Moana song turns into her getting super serious and telling me she misses me and wants to come to my house (they're in San Diego).

I don't think I've broken down in tears during all of this until today. The toll of not being able to see loved ones. I can't imagine the single people alone having to deal with that. I have my fiancé but even then, it's tough.

shug_poopoleyou_100-100.gif

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017

I’m alone but not really with my supervisors. Chin up mate do what you can it’s an emotional roller coaster ride

Randy Butternubs

Mar 15, 2008
Morningside
@Tacitus Kilgore I only worked out for an hour today. But I also didn't eat til 4PM and even then that was just a banana. And for "lunch" it was a 600 calorie salad. I've still got like 250 calories to go today even though I've had a lot of strong beer. Maybe I should plan a bit better. :laugh:

Reactions: Tacitus Kilgore

Tacitus Kilgore

May 26, 2010
Potomac, MD
@Tacitus Kilgore I only worked out for an hour today. But I also didn't eat til 4PM and even then that was just a banana. And for "lunch" it was a 600 calorie salad. I've still got like 250 calories to go today even though I've had a lot of strong beer. Maybe I should plan a bit better. :laugh:

Haha depending on the intensity of the workout, an hour can be all one needs. I had like 7 Coors lites tonight and feel like I completely negated my 2 hours like a dumbass. It was for Sid though. This "Crash Diet by Butternubs" doesn't sound half bad

Reactions: Randy Butternubs

Big McLargehuge

Fragile Traveler
May 9, 2002
S. Pasadena, CA
@Big McLargehuge

Still playing p4g =P

Lovin' it actually. Hmmm... I think lvl 18 or 19... on the third of fourth floor of the Men's Bathhouse dungeon =P hahaha
The action between Yukiko and .... tough guys name I forget... (next fog victim)... is top shelf. There was a few moments when you tail him to find out info about the case with everyone ...... I forget what Yosuke said but he had me laughing out loud actually.... doesnt happen too often. Very good writing.

At the end of the day it's the characters and writing that makes me adore these games so much. I love every damn character in these games and it still manages to surprise me when they get me to like a character that comes off like a paper cutout stereotype upon first glance.

P5R is really making it difficult for me to be productive right now with the release of P5S on Tuesday :laugh:

Reactions: LOGiK

BigEezyE22

Continuing to not support HF.
Feb 2, 2007
Jersey

Think it's tough now...wait till she's your wife.

Reactions: Honour Over Glory

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com

If you want me to swing by and tell her that her uncle is an alcoholic with bad hockey takes and she’s probably better off enjoying
The beach DM me.

Tom Hanks

Nov 10, 2017
When you thought you brought your dog in but can't see him anywhere ....... :help:........ but because he's small & black and laying on a black blanket you just didn't see him......

200.gif

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
I'm watching Superstore. There's 5 seasons of this. It's ok so far.

When you thought you brought your dog in but can't see him anywhere ....... :help:........ but because he's small & black and laying on a black blanket you just didn't see him......

200.gif
I mean you could probably hear and smell that hyperventilating little fart machine, can't you?

My late Boston was tuxedo markings and she'd disappear in a pile of black blankets but I'd hear snort snort and smell her fart and then whip a pillow at the pile and just hear her grunt and shuffle around to turn away from me.

She loved running around on hikes near Mt Baker.

Tom Hanks

Nov 10, 2017
I'm watching Superstore. There's 5 seasons of this. It's ok so far.

I mean you could probably hear and smell that hyperventilating little fart machine, can't you?

My late Boston was tuxedo markings and she'd disappear in a pile of black blankets but I'd hear snort snort and smell her fart and then whip a pillow at the pile and just hear her grunt and shuffle around to turn away from me.

She loved running around on hikes near Mt Baker.

I have anosmia. Weirdly he's not a big snorer.

:laugh:. Mr Lunch has a white chest and he's half grey now too but the blanket had white on it. Hope theres nothing wrong with him. He's sleeping on the pug couch in the kitchen. Unusual for him not to be in the living room with me,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->