OT: HFPens Community Lounge: A Pocket Full of Bits

Status
Not open for further replies.

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
Not yet, but I may watch that tomorrow or Monday.

Same.
I'm saving LD+R:v2 for just the right time.... someone told me it's only an hour worth of short stories. Not sure if there is another 3 minute episode like v1 =P

Don't care.... just loved the show.... it's my black mirror replacement since black mirror shit the bed after its first netflix season. (5?)

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007

iu

doh.

add: sorry that picture is friggin huge... let me see if I can find a smaller size...
I FORGOT KEANU REEVES IS IN THAT!!! HAHA at the mustache.... I actually liked that movie now that I think about it... in a weird way for sure

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
Tracking Number

1ZE2E42803********
Service

UPS Ground Open the link in a new window
Weight

2.00 LBS

Shipment Category

Package

Shipped / Billed On

05/13/2021

---------------------------------

HUZZAH!!!

Kiddo dropped the New NDSi 2XL the two hundreth time (but whos counting) and it finally died from the shock and abuse. So I tried to fix it myself to no avail, I can't find any of the replacement parts for sale officially. So I sent it back to nintendo to fix, ohhhhhhhhhh I donno, almost 14 days ago. So the kiddo has been relegated to my older non NEW version of the NDSi 2DS XL which is a big honkin' cadillac compared to the new -cheapo drop it once on the bed it might break- sorry excuse of a handheld nintendo device...

Anyway... it said give about 2 weeks since it was received on their end (syracuse) which is verry close me.... so it only took 8 days since they received it until i got it back!!!

Reactions: Randy Butternubs

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC
So a co worker cleaned the coffee machine using descaler but forgot to use water to wash it away and it's corrosive. Sat in the lunchroom feeling like death with a nasty after taste that made me wanna project vomit everywhere, feel better then I did but what are the chances things get worse? probably little I am guessing. The water was all green when they filled it up instead of using coffee and I drink coffee like it's going out of business so I have a lot of that shit inside me lol.

Mario_is_BACK!!

ACK! ACK ACK! ACK!!!
Nov 29, 2003
Charleston, SC
www.caseandpointsports.com
Nice. Slowly but surely life is getting back to normal.

Still don't know what I'm supposed to do with a 3 year old that is unvaxxed tho and don't really get much guidance from the CDC.

It felt great to be there, man.

And as much as my wife and I want kids we're so glad we don't have one now. I feel for parents who are trying to get their normalcy but have to worry about their child that isn't there yet.

Deport Ogie

Jun 30, 2014
Suburbia
Nice. Slowly but surely life is getting back to normal.

Still don't know what I'm supposed to do with a 3 year old that is unvaxxed tho and don't really get much guidance from the CDC.

We were just able to get my 12 year old in thankfully, but that doesn't do much for our 8 year old. But to the other point...man I can't wait to see live music again. I don't get to as many shows as I would like due to the aforementioned beloved money holes but I feel like I need to make up for it. One show in hand currently, looking for more to get rescheduled.

Reactions: HandshakeLine

HandshakeLine

A real jerk thing
Nov 9, 2005
Praha, CZ
Yeah, almost 18 months of no concerts is rough, rough rough. I was supposed to see Fontaines D.C., Nick Cave, Greg Dulli, Moon Duo, Chromatics, Black Pumas, and a handful of local bands the last year and a half and it bums me out that I couldn't.

Reactions: Deport Ogie

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
I'm going to see Weezer and Green Day in August. I think my last concert was Tenacious D a couple years ago. Though seeing a concert once every few years is about right for me anyway :laugh:

Deport Ogie

Jun 30, 2014
Suburbia
Going to see Deftones and Gojira in August at the Pete. Heck, I may drive to Cleveland in October as well to see 'jira headline that one with Alien Weaponry in support. Last one I saw was Dark Tranquility and Insomnium at the flippin Altar Bar like, 4 years ago. Altar Bar doesn't even exist anymore.

Randy Butternubs

Mar 15, 2008
Morningside
I'd like to see Glass Animals and Sylvan Esso. They've both got upcoming shows in PGH. But only Sylvan Esso is on a weekend. If I'm recalling correctly, Glass Animals is in Cleveland on a Friday.

Deport Ogie

Jun 30, 2014
Suburbia
I'm fairly jealous of you being a Euro expat seeing as how, as a self-respecting fan of certain genres of metal, 99 times out of 100 if I see a tour bill that looks really REALLY good they are only jaunting about Europe and not coming anywhere near NA.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Yeah, almost 18 months of no concerts is rough, rough rough. I was supposed to see Fontaines D.C., Nick Cave, Greg Dulli, Moon Duo, Chromatics, Black Pumas, and a handful of local bands the last year and a half and it bums me out that I couldn't.

No Frankie Valli road trip?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad