Prospect Info: HFOilers Ranks: Top 20 Oilers Prospects #11

J4M13M

Jun 4, 2014
Saint John NB
IMO, this is where Roy enters the conversation. He's good, probably just outside the top-10 right now on my list.

But that will change. Roy is in a position to succeed this season, and I expect him to take full advantage as an offensive leader on a stacked team. You'll see the best of his game this year if he stays healthy, and he'll be comfortably i the top-10 by miseason if all goes well.

Delicious Pancakes

Top Pocket Find
Apr 23, 2012
Home
IMO, this is where Roy enters the conversation. He's good, probably just outside the top-10 right now on my list.

But that will change. Roy is in a position to succeed this season, and I expect him to take full advantage as an offensive leader on a stacked team. You'll see the best of his game this year if he stays healthy, and he'll be comfortably i the top-10 by miseason if all goes well.

I agree with this. He's was very solid in camp last year before he got hurt. I expect him to bounce back strong. It would be great if he could make the WJC team.

Aceboogie

Aug 25, 2012
At 21 years old Baertschi is a bust?
Someone better tell Pitlick, Klefbom and Marincin to pack it up then. Times up guys.

Marincin and Klefbom are producing in the NHL, and not to mention are D. But for Pitlick in the AHL, you bet, clocks ticking

MrMastodonFarm*

Jul 5, 2004
Marincin and Klefbom are producing in the NHL, and not to mention are D. But for Pitlick in the AHL, you bet, clocks ticking

Clocks ticking is much different then already labeling someone as a bust. Smart teams don't write off platers at 20 years old, teams like Detroit give them time for example. I guess being Oiler fans we're used to rushing guys, at 21 there is still several years of growth to show.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad