Votes: 0 0.0%
  • William Lagesson

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ChaoticOrange

Jun 29, 2008
Edmonton
People here thinking he will be better than Gaudreau? I'd be thrilled if he was even 3/4 of the player Johnny is.

I think his upside is Eberle with more compete and grit. He was actually my vote for our best prospect too.

The hype is real.

I think Zuccarello is a good comparable for Yamamoto. Those thinking he will be better than Gaudreau are severely underrating Gaudreau due to who he plays for.

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
I think Zuccarello is a good comparable for Yamamoto. Those thinking he will be better than Gaudreau are severely underrating Gaudreau due to who he plays for.
I think hands down Yamamoto will be a better 2 way player. Offensively Gaudreau all the way.

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
People here thinking he will be better than Gaudreau? I'd be thrilled if he was even 3/4 of the player Johnny is.

I think his upside is Eberle with more compete and grit. He was actually my vote for our best prospect too.

The hype is real.

That was my comp for him as well. I don't think that he has the same puck skill as Johnny.

Wewillrise

Jul 25, 2015

The hype is real.

I could see him being a better playoff preformer than Johnny.

BarDownBobo

Oct 19, 2012
City of Champions
Yamamoto vs Maksimov is a really interesting debate and I think it's a lot closer than some posters have made it seem. I think Yamo is the slightly better prospect as he's a guy who is a lock to be an NHLer on his drive and work ethic alone, but if Maksimov hits his peak I definitely think he could be a better player. His shot is elite and he knows how to find the soft spaces to allow him to get it off. He's also willing to play a gritty/physical game. His ceiling is sky high imo.

Reactions: Chippy11

LTIR

Nov 8, 2013
Its not close.
Reminds me of myself comparing Slepychev to Draisaitl in Penticton rookie rounrey and seeing a lot more from Slepy than Drai.
Faster, grittier, better shot. In the end it wasnt close. Hopefully Maksimov works out for us but it really isnt close if comparing to Yam.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad