OT: HFOil Pre-Training Camp Training Camp

BoldNewLettuce

Esquire
Dec 21, 2008
Canada
Although some of us (Fitter, Head Crusher, Blunderbore and Del Preston) are guaranteed opening night spots...I think its safe to say a lot of us have let our game slide.

We need to work on meme generation.....gifs.....pump up videos.....good natured ribbing....timely puns....etc.

Also...some of the veterans (soli) could also use some rebranding and have a chance to reinvent their game this year.

Jumptheshark

Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus
Although some of us (Fitter, Head Crusher, Blunderbore and Del Preston) are guaranteed opening night spots...I think its safe to say a lot of us have let our game slide.

We need to work on meme generation.....gifs.....pump up videos.....good natured ribbing....timely puns....etc.

Also...some of the veterans (soli) could also use some rebranding and have a chance to reinvent their game this year.
3/4 of those guys will be lucky to make the echl team and one of those guys has already been traded to Spokane for a fig newton and a crispy crunch bar(passed its due date)

Llamamoto

Nice Bison. Kind Bison. Yep.
Sep 5, 2018
307313.jpg

Reactions: BoldNewLettuce

48g90a138pts

Jun 30, 2016

I'll post more scrolling texts this season. That's all i'm good for.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->