HFOil Nostradamus Game '13 - '14 | WINNERS: Soli & Replacement

Smartguy

May 3, 2010
Edmonton
Smartguy | Joensuu | Eberle | Hemsky | Under | Smid | MacIntyre | False | 5 | 10|

Last edited:

thadd

Oil4Life
Jun 9, 2007
Canada
Joensuu/Eberle/Schultz/under/hopkins/smid/lander/false

Joensuu - Ryan Smyth doesn't have it in him to stay strong for a full season and Joensuu will pick up some goals crashing the net.

Eberle - He'll be on the first PP all year. Perron won't.

Schultz - Hemsky has a long ways to go before he's convinced me that he's back to his old self.

Under - Unless our centers come back soon and show us that they haven't missed a beat, things aren't going to be so easy for Yakupov.

Hopkins - I don't expect Hall to produce so much playing at center. His positional play is lacking a ton in the offensive zone.

Smid - Kinda unfair. Smid gets tons of minutes. Brown doesn't.

Lander - Smackintyre probably won't take too many penalties because he knows that it'll just further limit his minutes and cut him out of a job. On top of that he's way too slow to catch people and if he can't catch people then he can't do any kind of wrong that ends up in the penalty box.

Ference - Doesn't make one bit of sense. Could be a good assistant captain, though.

ponokanocker

Nov 17, 2009
Ponokanocker | Joensuu | Eberle | J. Schultz | Under | Hall | Smid | MacIntyre | True | 4 | 8 |

belair

Jay Woodcroft Unemployment Stance
Apr 9, 2010
Canada
belair | Joensuu | Perron | Hemsky | Under | Hall | Smid | McIntyre | False | 3 | 7

Replacement*

Checked out
Apr 15, 2005
Hiking
belair | Joensuu | Perron | Hemsky | Under | Hall | Smid | McIntyre | False | 3 | 7

This is going to be that stupid question from an older guy trying to figure out how to type a straight vertical line between each answer.

Its going to bug me a bit so I may as well ask. I only see back slash, forward slash on my keyboard.

Last edited:

Soli

Supervision Required
Sep 8, 2005
This is going to be that stupid question from an older guy trying to figure out how to type a straight vertical line between each answer.

Its going to bug me a bit so I may as well ask. I only see back slash, forward slash on my keyboard.

On my Macbook, it's SHIFT + \

Or you can try copy and pasting the vertical line. :)

Soli

Supervision Required
Sep 8, 2005
5RingsAndABeer | Joensuu | Eberle | J. Schultz | Over | Hall | Smid | MacIntyre | False | 3 | 7 |

I will go with the suggestion and offer up my girlfriend to anyone that would like to exchange

hand_pic.JPG

So if I take this wager, are you going to cut off and mail me your left hand?

I'm a little more intrigued this way. :naughty:

Replacement*

Checked out
Apr 15, 2005
Hiking
On my Macbook, it's SHIFT + \

Or you can try copy and pasting the vertical line. :)

I figured out the latter but not the former until I googled it. Strange thing but in 30yrs of typing I'd never had a use for that function so didn't ever use it. To compound matters on my keyboard the vertical solid line is not showing. Its instead showing interval line like lane dividers on a highway..yet when I hit it its; ||||||||

Thanks

Soli

Supervision Required
Sep 8, 2005
My one issue with this poll is that the captain will probably be decided before the poll closes?

If it does, no more entries and I'll close the poll manually prior to October 1st.

I'll admit the questions weren't the best (especially 4/5/6/7), but nothing I can do about that now. Perhaps I'll get a sounding board for next year. ;)

40oz

Jan 21, 2007
40oz | Joenssu | Eberle | J. Schultz | Under | Hall | Smid | Lander | False | 6 | 10 |

Soli

Supervision Required
Sep 8, 2005
I've decided that the polls and entries will stay open till Sunday. If you haven't yet, vote and get your correctly formatted entries in now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad