HFOil Fantasy Hockey Playoffs Underway

eS7

Dec 22, 2011
Saskatchewan
I tried to go for a time when people are gonna be home from work/school. I can move it up to 6:30 if there are a few people with conflicts, but seeing as nobody has spoken up about it so far I'm assuming that everyone is capable of being there for it.

yeah

Okay I have hockey at 8:45 mountain. How long would the draft be expected to go?

Cold Dome Beers

yaaaaaaahhhhoooooooo
Aug 29, 2011
Okay I have hockey at 8:45 mountain. How long would the draft be expected to go?
A draft of this size usually gets over in under 2 hours. I had one today at 1:00 pm today and it was over at approx 2:20.

Just realized I won't be able to do the draft then. I have class until 7 pacific time. Any chance we could move it to Wednesday?
I'm okay with Wednesday at 6 MST. Any objections?

Also as a general note, the league is currently at 15 teams, so i'm still looking for one more team. Deeper leagues are more fun anyway cause you have to be more intelligent with your later picks. Plus it disadvantages those who autopick, since they are more likely to get stuck with guys they don't want/ get overloaded at one position.

McDrai

Mar 29, 2009
I'm glad it was moved because I have class tomorrow until 9 pm. Nothing on Wednesday though!

Cold Dome Beers

yaaaaaaahhhhoooooooo
Aug 29, 2011
Wednesday at 6 it is.

The one spot is still there, so you guys who posted that are interested can join up.

Eytinge

Jul 25, 2009
Which was also why i signed up for it. I could have done 2am yesterday and tomorow too. But not today/this night. This change in date is just unfair :shakehead
It would be really awesome if it was changed again.

If he can't go in, I'd like to replace him or anyone that can't make it.

Cold Dome Beers

yaaaaaaahhhhoooooooo
Aug 29, 2011
Okay, I've opened up the league to anyone that wishes to make a team last minute because Everlasting is unable to participate. I wish I could move the time again, but to further frustrate the other players to please just one seems somewhat unfair. Seeing as the bulk of people on this subforum are from Western Canada, I chose a time that would be fair for people here.

If we do end up getting 18 people, I'll split it up into 3 divisions of 6, rather than have 2 of 9.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->