HFOil Fantasy Hockey Playoffs Underway

eS7

Dec 22, 2011
Saskatchewan
I would be interested if people want to do that. With the shortened season it would be different but still fun.

eS7

Dec 22, 2011
Saskatchewan
i'm pretty sure you can make a new league, since I just made one now

If you want to start one up and run it (or anyone does) and we can get enough people we should definitely do one of these. And yeah I'm pretty sure it doesn't matter when you start it. How many people?

McDrai

Mar 29, 2009
I'd be down
What is the format? How many players? And is there a cap?

eS7

Dec 22, 2011
Saskatchewan
Looks like there is a lot of interest. I am also wondering what the format/scoring would be like and the cap on amount of players? What is best?

McDrai

Mar 29, 2009
Looks like there is a lot of interest. I am also wondering what the format/scoring would be like and the cap on amount of players? What is best?

Maybe it should be the cap amount for this year and 12 fw, 7 def, and 2 goalies?

eS7

Dec 22, 2011
Saskatchewan
K signed up, heading to the outdoor rink. I don't know much about what the best or preferred settings are so I wouldn't be much help there.

Cold Dome Beers

yaaaaaaahhhhoooooooo
Aug 29, 2011
*bump*

There are currently 12 teams signed up which I split into two divisions for the sake of having some organization. I'm leaving it open to take up to two more teams, but if there aren't any more takers, we can do just fine with 12.

A reminder that the draft is Tomorrow at 6pm.

eS7

Dec 22, 2011
Saskatchewan
Is everyone okay with that draft time? Don't want it to be a makeshift draft with a ton of auto picks. I think it should be okay for me.

Cold Dome Beers

yaaaaaaahhhhoooooooo
Aug 29, 2011
I tried to go for a time when people are gonna be home from work/school. I can move it up to 6:30 if there are a few people with conflicts, but seeing as nobody has spoken up about it so far I'm assuming that everyone is capable of being there for it.
Is it 6 pm mountain time?
yeah

CornKicker

Holland is wrong..except all of the good things
Feb 18, 2005
sorry i opted out i just got informed we have a game tomorrow which means pregaiming so i wont be home

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->