Prospect Info: HFOIL 2020 Prospect Rankings (Poll #4)

Who is the Oilers 4th best prospect?

• Tyler Tullio

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Carter Savoie

• William Lagesson

• Kirill Maksimov

• Stuart Skinner

• Olivier Rodrigue

• Other (Who?)

• Total voters

LTIR

Nov 8, 2013
Bouch, Bro, Pulju and Samurai are killing it overseas playing big mins.

My number 5 would probably be the goalie who also is looking solid in KHL.

Reactions: McJesusSaves97

Samus44

Enjoy the ride.
Aug 5, 2010
Bouch, Bro, Pulju and Samurai are killing it overseas playing big mins.

My number 5 would probably be the goalie who also is looking solid in KHL.
Lavoie is doing quite well in the Allsvenskan as well.

LTIR

Nov 8, 2013
Lavoie is doing quite well in the Allsvenskan as well.
I will take Konovalov and his numbers in KHL over Lavoie's 3pts in 3GP with -3 in much lower league.
Pretty much a tossup between Benson Lavoie and McLeod.. Maksimov has slipped down to a tier below.

Reactions: Hairy Apparatus

Samus44

Enjoy the ride.
Aug 5, 2010
I will take Konovalov and his numbers in KHL over Lavoie's 3pts in 3GP with -3 in much lower league.
Pretty much a tossup between Benson Lavoie and McLeod.. Maksimov has slipped down to a tier below.

Thats fine but I will say I think the Allsvenskan is a much better league than it gets credit for, especially this year with the additional talent. It's not a minor league in the same way the AHL is.

Maksimov is doing well in the VHL and considering his age and how good the KHL it shouldn't be a shock that's where he is. I think it was pretty obvious already that Maksimov was a step below the 3 you mentioned, the draft pedigree of those 3 makes that pretty expected.

I wasnt slagging your opinion by any means as Konovalov is a reasonable vote but it should be said he's 22 as he was drafted as an over-ager. Rodrigue, coming off an excellent year, is still only 20 and even Skinner at 21 is younger.

Reactions: LTIR

Reginald Dunlop

Apr 8, 2014
#5 is certainly where it gets interesting for me, suspect it will be the first time I veer from the consensus but I agree wholeheartedly with the order of the Top 4.

Smartguy

May 3, 2010
Edmonton
This is where it opens up a bit. Samorukov will win because of his hot start in the KHL this year, even though he wasn’t great in AHL last year. I wouldn’t sleep on Benson yet, he’s produced incredibly well for a young player in the AHL, but some don’t see him taking that next step, this is a big year for him. Lavoie just had a great year in junior and will be transitioning to the AHL if it starts this year, I think there’s a player there and he’s probably the most promising FWD prospect they have

Reactions: Oilhawks

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->