OT: HFNYR OT Thread XIII: HF Server Pilgrimage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
Going to have my performance review tomorrow...finally. 3 months late, but better than not happening at all.

Compensation is going to be an annoying discussion, considering I realized I was making at least $12k less than where I should have started at. :shakehead

So going to try my best to not just get them to go "You'll get a 3% raise and you'll like it."

Reactions: silverfish

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
Site broken for anyone else today or just me?
I was checking it all day on my phone and nothing went wrong. Was on it via my desktop this morning and nothing went wrong either. Might just be you.

I know this is super helpful roughly 8.5 hours after the fact.

silverfish

got perma'd
Jun 24, 2008
under the bridge
I was checking it all day on my phone and nothing went wrong. Was on it via my desktop this morning and nothing went wrong either. Might just be you.

I know this is super helpful roughly 8.5 hours after the fact.
lmao. Something weird going on my Chrome browser at work. Worked fine on Firefox and working fine on Chrome at home. Weird. Thanks though.

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
The Ice Hockey in Harlem event is being held at my work again and I am fan-girling so hard right now. Already saw Rosen, Trautwig, Richter, and Pat Hickey. Yet to see, but on the list is Graves, Colton Orr, Anson Carter, Ledecky, Graves, and more.

The organization is giving a jersey to Bossy for his involvement with them (also 30 year since he retired and 30th year the organization has been around), and it's in Rangers-style (the only change is that it says "Harlem" in diagonal on the front). Sooooooo...

wo9zU13.jpg

Good troll for Islanders fans ;)

Disappointed I didn't work it last year, but glad I was able to do it this year.

Reactions: Ori

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
Was funny watching Ledecky earlier being the first adult to go towards the kid hot food bar and get the chicken fingers and fries lol.

kovazub94

Enigmatic
Aug 5, 2010
I’d like help with a stupid issue I can’t figure out: how do I turn off notifications for when someone uploads an image or a video?

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
Since yesterday, half of the time the page won't load, I can't quote, edit, etc. Site has been basically unusable for me for the past 36 hours. Once things finally load, if they do, I have about a 10 percent chance of being able to post.

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
Since yesterday, half of the time the page won't load, I can't quote, edit, etc. Site has been basically unusable for me for the past 36 hours. Once things finally load, if they do, I have about a 10 percent chance of being able to post.

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
Sites seems to be doing a bit better for me, though I see posting volume is still pretty nonexistent so maybe not the case for all. The site still struggles with things like loading the notifications when you click on the icon, clicking "like," editing posts (not too bad but hit-or-miss), etc. This is the longest period of the site being broken that I can recall, going back to the old, old "board" ~18 years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad