OT: HFNYR Keeper League -- Now Recuiting!

EpicDing

which is why I included the question mark earlier
Oct 2, 2011
Hartford
Hey everyone,

A few of us are getting a keeper league together that will hopefully span multiple years. We're looking for people who will be active and able to dedicate the time to this league. We will have a league Groupme chat also that is required.

The league will be run off of Fantrax (we are planning on using Fantrax Premium features), and will be a point accumulation based league with the following scoring:

View media item 2631
We are going to be having a 30 round fantasy draft for both roster players and prospects.
This will likely take place in August. Salary cap is currently set at $100m.

To ice a team you will need:

4 Centers
4 Left Wings
4 Right Wings
6 Defensemen
1 Goalie

plus 4 spots on the bench for a 23-man active roster.

To avoid issues with some teams having more man games played than others due to rotating players, there will be a limit of 82 games played per position on each line (1c, 2c, 3c, etc.).

The playoffs will run in the last few weeks of the regular season and will include the top 8 teams by points, with the top team in each of the 2 conferences receiving 1st and 2nd seed, after regular season play.

We are looking to have 14 teams in the league, but may do more if there is enough interest. PM me if you're interested!

Commissioner: @EpicDing
Co-commissioner: @iamitter

Teams:

@EpicDing - NYR
@iamitter - TBL
@UAGoalieGuy - NSH
@Griffinbw - DAL
@Vinny DeAngelo - FLA
@Ail - LAK
@Colocynth - BOS
@Glen Sathers Cigar - SEA

Last edited:

EpicDing

Oct 2, 2011
Hartford
Is this a buy in league? If so I'll pass. Got another little one on the way and every dollar counts.

We were planning to do $5-6 dollars per person for the premium feature (no payout, just for league ops through the site), yeah.

Kris Wilson

Aug 2, 2018
Myself and a friend of mine would both be interested in joining if you would have us come on board?

EpicDing

Oct 2, 2011
Hartford
Yup, still openings! PM your emails and team choices so I can add you guys

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad