HFNHL Waiver Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.

godlh

Feb 27, 2002
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Visit site
Don't forget that the deadline for sending me your waiver lists is set at 5:00 PM EST (GMT -5:00) tomorrow, Tuesday, November 18th, 2003.

All lists MUST be sent in by then, if you do not send a list in, a list will be done for you.

Please forward all lists to:
[email protected]

Please note that player age is as of October 1st of any given year, Branislav Mezei, for example, will turn 23 this season, but is a 22 year old in the HFNHL because his birthday is later in October.

Also note that the league recognizes the period up to and including the waiver draft as being part of the 2002-03 season since the 03-04 season has not started, this means that all players exempt from the waiver draft must be exempt up to the 02-03 season and not the 03-04 season...here's an example...(I picked this player out at random)...

Jaroslav Kristek is exempt from the Waiver Draft.

Kristek's first pro contract was "signed" in 2000-01 (he played 35 games for the Rochester Americans that year) as of October 1st of that season, Kristek was 20 y.o. when he first signed his NHL contract.

Kristek then is exempt from the waiver draft for a total of three seasons and/or 160 games (regular season AND playoffs) (he has played a total of 6 NHL games).

Kristek is then immune for the following three seasons...
2000-01
2001-02
2002-03

Since the league still recognizes this part of the season as being the 2002-03 season, Kristek is immune, he will NOT be at next year's waiver draft.

Visit the following link for more info on the Waiver Draft...
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/hfnhl/message/3478

I have received lists from the following teams (although some of these teams will need to update their lists)...

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim
Buffalo Sabres
Carolina Hurricanes
Nashville Predators
New Jersey Devils
New York Islanders
Ottawa Senators
St. Louis Blues

If you have sent in your list (but you are not on this one as of 15:15 ET on Nov-17), please resend, I may have deleted it...please be sure to clearly mark the subject line (make sure it includes your team name and the word Waiver in it, please).

Thank you,
Eric

godlh

Feb 27, 2002
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Visit site
HFNHL Waiver lists due today at 5 PM ET...

As of 4:36 PM ET on TUE NOV 18/03

I have yet to receive waiver lists from the following HFNHL clubs (deadline is today at 5 PM ET)...

Atlanta
Dallas
Edmonton
New York (R)
Washington

Teams that have already submited a list: if you were involved in a trade since you sent your list in, please don't forget to send me an updated version of your waiver list.

[email protected]

Thank you,
Eric

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad