HFNHL Vegas clinches first ever playoff spot.

Lord Stanley

Revoluccion Leader
Feb 24, 2003
In your head
revoluccionsoup.sauna.ca
Last night the HFNHL Vegas Golden Knights clinched their franchise first playoff birth with a 4-1 victory over the Vancouver Canucks. It's the 3rd year in the league for the franchise and in total the club has had 73 players wear the jersey over that time. The organizations still has 4 players from the original expansion draft. Dylan Demelo who has played in 223 games for Vegas, was selected from the Oilers. Cedric Paquette 217 games played, selected from the Blues. Brock McGinn 92 games played, selected from the Hurricanes. He was originally drafted by me 101st overall in the 4th round of the 2012 draft when I was GM of the Hurricanes. Marco Mueller 69 games played, selected from the Flames.

This year the team has been lead by Adam Henrique who has put up 83 points in 77 games and goaltender Jack Campbell who should be in the talks for the Vezina trophy at the end of the year with his sparkling .922 sv%. With 5 games remaining our final playoff seeding is still up in the air, but currently we are sitting 2nd in the Pacific division with a potential matchup against the Los Angeles Kings. We are hoping to finish off strong and maybe even still win our first division title.

Last edited:

Lord Stanley

Revoluccion Leader
Feb 24, 2003
In your head
revoluccionsoup.sauna.ca
I just realized I made a slight error in my post. We actually have 3 more players in our organization from the expansion draft. Mikhail Grigorenko, Nicklas Jensen and Simon Despres. None have played a game yet for us, as all went overseas to play. Whenever the NHL resumes it's possible that Grigorenko and Jensen will be back. Despres I took a chance on that he would come back from concussions.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->