HFNHL Red Wings block

HFNHLOilers

Dec 13, 2008
Brampton
Pure rentals

Dion Phanuef(not currently playing anywhere).
Scott Darling(Europe)
Andrew Mcdonald(europe)
Tobias Rieder
Dmitri Kulikov
Ryan Miller
Jared Coreau
Joe Morrow
Austin Czarnik
Ryan Reaves

Testing the market
Ryan Strome

As always, im willing to take on salaru for a cost. As i am a rebuilder close to cap floor, i will be fair in an out. Anyone can be discussed but has to make sense long term to my team

HFNHLOilers

Dec 13, 2008
Brampton
With the Claim of Milan Lucic, i can now move one or more of the players without cap back.

Also putting Reimer on the block at 2mill for the next 2 years hes bounced back in Carolina putting up good numbers. With Quick and Talbot plus many more id like to unclog my net abit if possible

HFNHLOilers

Dec 13, 2008
Brampton
James Reimer / Cam Talbot both having good years will be rated well next year to be a back up or a starter if you have a 10mill struggling goalie like Lundqvist, Bobrovsky, Price, Vasy. They wont cost an arm an leg asset wise but looking for pick or prospect.

As always everyone can be had on the team if the price is right for a rebuilder

HFNHLOilers

Dec 13, 2008
Brampton
Both Reimer and Talbot dealt. Coming back is a 4th this year, and solid depth defender Ilya Lyubukin. Goalie market is closed unless for some reason u want the Miller/Coreau/Darling ufa types

Canuck09

Jul 4, 2004
Vancouver
James Reimer / Cam Talbot both having good years will be rated well next year to be a back up or a starter if you have a 10mill struggling goalie like Lundqvist, Bobrovsky, Price, Vasy. They wont cost an arm an leg asset wise but looking for pick or prospect.

As always everyone can be had on the team if the price is right for a rebuilder

Can you post things like this every couple months? I don't know if Vasilevskiy has lost a game in regulation since this and is looking every bit like his Vezina winning self again. :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->