HFNHL Off Season Sim God Thread

MatthewFlames

Jul 21, 2003
'Murica
So -- I'm presently running some test seasons. Once those are done I will update the sim again. I estimate that will be sometime early next week.

I propose that if there are no major ratings overhauls that we can get the pre-season started on Thursday the 25th of October (I am in New York the entire prior week and weekend so it will be difficult to do much...)

Any objections?

HFNHLOilers

Dec 13, 2008
Brampton
So -- I'm presently running some test seasons. Once those are done I will update the sim again. I estimate that will be sometime early next week.

I propose that if there are no major ratings overhauls that we can get the pre-season started on Thursday the 25th of October (I am in New York the entire prior week and weekend so it will be difficult to do much...)

Any objections?

Im still waiting on Burmistrov to get his ratings :p they may not be great but its better than zeros

MatthewFlames

Jul 21, 2003
'Murica
Just a note that three teams, the Bruins, Sabres and Lightning do not have legal rosters to begin the season.

A reminder that each team needs at least 2 G, 6D, 3LW, 3RW, 3C and 3 other forwards in order for me to sim.

Please check I haven't missed any of your signings etc.

Last edited:

BlueAndWhite

Mar 1, 2002
Toronto
Visit site
Just a quick question - any ETA on when we'll start the actual season ?

No rush on my end, just trying to schedule in some playing with the sim/line changes/signings before the official start of the year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad