HFNHL mock draft

Senators GM HFNHL

Jan 15, 2020
I simulated the lottery and here are the results and selections. Enjoy!

1. Canadiens. Alex Lafreiere. The stars align! Francophone team gets francophone top prospect.

2. Coyotes. Quinton Byfield. GM here loves drafting OHLers, this pick is easy.

3. Blue Jackets. Tim Stutzle. Strength down the middle is a good the talented german is a nice add.

4. Red Wings. Marco Rossi. Detroit's losing ways rubbed off on the lottery balls, perhaps a high scoring center can change their ways.

5. Rangers. Jamie Drysdale. Falling out of the top 3 has the top defenseman fall into their laps.

6. Bruins. Jack Quinn. Picks can go anywhere from here, however Quinn can put pucks anywhere!

7. Flyers via Stars. Lucas Raymond. Played full time in Swedens top league could be NHL ready soon.

8. Oilers. Yaroslav Askarov. Why Not? Every rebuild needs a goalie maybe 2 or 3. Here is the best this year picked early

9. Maple Leafs. Cole Perfetti. Going BPA here and hes pretty good.

10. Blues. Connor Zary. The best WHL is the consolation prize for no playoffs after 2 decades.

11. Flames. Alexander Holtz. The Flames take a solid prospect in hoping he can be part of a playoff push in the coming years.

12. Wild via Blackhawks. Anton Lundell. With back to back picks the Wild double down on forwards.

13. Wild via Devils. Dylan Holloway. I see potential trade opportunities with one or both of these picks.

14. Senators via Ducks. Jake Sanderson. Boom or bustola. High risers pre draft can flame out hard and fast in pro leagues.

15. Flyers via Capitals. Dawson Mercer. And the dart thrown lands on Mercer!

Last edited:

MatthewFlames

Jul 21, 2003
'Murica
Some real interesting prospects in that 10-15 range where I'll most likely end up... I like Holz, and also may be interested in trading down

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad