HFNHL Lightning Trade Block

Canuck09

Jul 4, 2004
Vancouver
Trade deadline is around the corner and the team is stalling out a little. Open to making a few changes, big or small, to get us on the right track again. Below are some players and potential asks but fire away if you have anything else for me to consider.

Eric Staal - Ultimate playoff rental with the possibility to be useful again next season. 94SC 80PA, 91FO on top of strong other ratings. Will want a 1st and middle 6 roster player as a good base.
Jordan Eberle - Another expiring contract for any playoff hopeful teams. 82SC, 81PA will fit in most teams top 6 very easily. Looking for a 1st or equivalent value prospect.
Justin Braun - Very steady top 4 D. Would be after either a #4/5 guy with good PH/SK + futures or just straight futures possibly.
Jamie Benn - Not a needed move but would only do so in a cap savings deal (Matthews needs to get paid!) where I recouped a similar package to what I gave up. 1st, prospect, roster player.
Jakub Voracek - 99PA, 75SC, 88SK, 89PH is a great top line wing producing in the NHL yet again.
Adam Larsson - Would rather trade Braun but open to Larsson if it's a better return. After a better puck moving D to balance my roster.
Jonathan Bernier - Expiring goalie could be good depth for someone.

Beyond what's noted above I'm also in the market for a good CK/SK/ST/DF middle 6 type of forward. Ideally someone more of a 3rd liner that can play up if needed rather than a 4th liner. May consider a 4th liner if nothing comes up.

Last edited:

Canuck09

Jul 4, 2004
Vancouver
Little bump to remind people that adding bigger salaries at the trade deadline is far easier than most think so load up on top talent while you can!!

To figure out what you can add start with this value found on your Finances page.

Estimate Under Maximum Salary Cap of $79,500,000$7,182,679
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

This means I can add $7,182,679 in salary remaining this season without subtracting any other salary off my roster. If you check in the Pro Players Salaries column you'll notice someone like Eric Staal only has $2.4M left owing this season.

Eric Staal (1 Way Contract)$8,375,000 (1)
-Salary Remaining :$2,413,136
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

This means I could almost add 3 Staal level rentals with a $8.375M listed salary without going over the cap!!

Go go trade deadline rental madness!!!!!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad