HFNHL Hawks GM away

Dryden

Feb 27, 2002
Toronto
Doing my annual pilgrimage to Montreal and praying to the racing Gods that Hamilton wins race 4 of 5 that I've seen him live.

Great weekend of cars, women and absorbing my beer with some food. Lots and lots of drinking.

Oh and expect grid girl photos of course

Fooladelfia

Nov 11, 2007
Doing my annual pilgrimage to Montreal and praying to the racing Gods that Hamilton wins race 4 of 5 that I've seen him live.

Great weekend of cars, women and absorbing my beer with some food. Lots and lots of drinking.

Oh and expect grid girl photos of course

I maybe be there saturday ...I'm rooting for the 2 best riders Alonso and Hamilton. 2 genious...Rain for Sunday maybe HAHAHA!! better for this 2 guy's they are the best on the wet.

The old geezer

Feb 10, 2007
Still love F1, actually first sport I fell in love with (yes even before hockey), but I've never had an F1 driver recapture my interest the way Rene Arnoux did. The Paul Tracy of his day ... crazy fast yet a loose cannon on and off the track. Sure Schumacher was exciting, especially in his early years when he was building his legacy, and of course I was on the Jacques Villeneuve wagon, but Rene Arnoux was the man to watch ... even though his win count was modest.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad