HFNHL Free Agency: Next Round

MatthewFlames

Jul 21, 2003
'Murica
DO NOT SEND OFFERS UNTIL WEDNESDAY 21 Sept, 2011

Jon and Matthew Kershaw are running 2nd round of 2011 free agency. Our offers will be sent to each other and to Reggie Swingstein by the end of the day on Wednesday 21 Sept., 2011.

RULES

Please read these rules very carefully.

I. Submission:
All offers must be sent to [email protected], I will confirm receipt of your offers as well as update the bottom of this post. The subject of the e-mail should be "HFNHL Contract Offers: Team Name". If you send an email with a different subject it will not be sorted properly and may be lost.

Your offers should be sent via Excel using the Team Offer Form file found in the Yahoo group under the 2011 Free Agent Files folder. The file is called TEAM OFFER FORM.xls

FREE AGENT DEADLINE: Friday, September 23, 2011. @ Midnight Pacific Time (3am in Toronto).

Last edited:

HFNHL Commish

Feb 28, 2002
Matty - please copy this to the Yahoo group, as I'm sure some people have tuned out for the moment.

Hossa

Feb 27, 2002
Abroad
Visit site
Have to piece together a few threads to do it... I know there's a lot going on, so I don't imagine a rosters update is expected prior to the submission deadline.

For sure. I just meant there is no master list, so if GMs want that info, probably shouldn't wait for our right honourable sim gods to do the work for us.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->