HFNHL Ducks Trade Block

Discussion in 'HFNHL Talk' started by HFNHL Commish, Mar 19, 2011.

1. HFNHL Commish

HFNHL Commish Registered User

Accountant
    Home Page:
    Despite my team's struggles this season, I'm not looking to tear up the blueprint. That said, I have a few veteran forwards that I'm looking to move, as well as a few depth defensemen...

For the forwards, John Madden and Andrew Brunette could be moved for a reasonable price. Both have their specific uses - Madden could be a instant checking line upgrade for almost anyone, and Brunette has top-six PA and SC ratings.

For the defensemen, Staffan Kronwall and Brett Lebda could be had for pretty cheap. Neither is likely to be back with the Ducks next season. If you're looking to add some depth to your blueline for a postseason run, both are pretty reasonable #7/#8 options.

Lastly, one of Paul Martin, Matt Hunwick, or Barret Jackman could be moved as I look to clear out space for P.K. Subban next season. Price would have to be right, all three are under contract for at least one more season.

2. HFNHL Commish

Accountant
    Home Page:
    Still looking to move the above players, but due to the trade of Mike Modano to NJ, I thought I should mention that I have some cap space to eat a contract in a deal, if necessary.

3. HFNHL Commish

Accountant
    Home Page:
    Bump.

In particular, still looking to move (or dump) S. Kronwall and/or Lebda. Could still move the other players mentioned, but I'm still intrigued enough by the playoff race that I'm not looking to sell off altogether. Another depth player available is Todd Fedoruk, who's not a bad 5th line LW option for teams short on depth.