HFNHL Draft Lottery

HFNHL Commish

Feb 28, 2002
The issue's settled. I'll run the lottery within a few days of season's end.
Posted via Mobile Device

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
Wild GM Greg Dockus says he feels lucky that his team will jump from the 4th pick to the 1st. "I know it's just a 11% chance or so, but I've lost enough poker hands with a 95% chance of winning, I feel like I'm owed some luck."

Fooladelfia

Nov 11, 2007
Wild GM Greg Dockus says he feels lucky that his team will jump from the 4th pick to the 1st. "I know it's just a 11% chance or so, but I've lost enough poker hands with a 95% chance of winning, I feel like I'm owed some luck."

It never happen in NHL....And I think I can get Hall and Seguin with the #1 and #3 before the draw.

Last edited:

Ville Isopaa

Feb 27, 2002
Helsinki, Finland
Visit site
Trust me, I do. look at the history of the league. I've been down there.. But to go from the Cup to missing the playoffs with one point, without making any major changes to the roster is just not fun.. especially since all season has been win a few to catch up to the 8th spot, then lose a few and trail 5-10 points again.. nothing really worked for extended periods of time this season.

Hossa

Feb 27, 2002
Abroad
Visit site
Just in case the sim gods are looking down right now, the Canucks would just like to officially declare that they will take the same deal the Avs got if it's available. A cup this year for golfing next year, we'll take it.

Ville Isopaa

Feb 27, 2002
Helsinki, Finland
Visit site
btw, if anyone is intrested in 1st round/1st day picks, I might be willing to move my picks as I won't make it to the live draft. I'm mainly looking for 2011 picks in return, but other assetts could also be of intrest, so don't be shy if you are looking to add a 2010 pick or a few..

Ohio Jones

Game on...
Feb 28, 2002
Great White North
btw, if anyone is intrested in 1st round/1st day picks, I might be willing to move my picks as I won't make it to the live draft. I'm mainly looking for 2011 picks in return, but other assetts could also be of intrest, so don't be shy if you are looking to add a 2010 pick or a few..

Don't have 2011 picks to offer, really, but we might be able to work something else out. Drop me a line with some possibilities.

SPG

Feb 27, 2002
Utica, NY
Visit site
Just in case the sim gods are looking down right now, the Canucks would just like to officially declare that they will take the same deal the Avs got if it's available. A cup this year for golfing next year, we'll take it.

I'd take that deal any day.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad