HFNHL Coyotes - Pre-Draft Trade Block

CoyotesHFNHL

May 30, 2010
Going into the 2020 HFNHL Draft the Coyotes have: 8,39,57,70,75,101,119,127,132,163,165,194 for this draft.

The Coyotes would like to move up to 2 and would entertain moving to 3 or 4, but we're not necessarily looking to move down. We would however drop as far as 11 for the right deal.

We would also be willing to package picks to move up in the draft, so if someone is looking to add an extra pick and is willing to move down the draft board to do so, that's something we'd be happy to look into.

Prospects: We have a stronger prospect base with forwards than we do defensemen. We really only have 3 D on our prospect list with a realistic chance to make it, but all 3 of them have WJC experience. We have a young HFNHL blueline, but on forward we have 17 forwards prospects that have a realistic chance of playing in the NHL. So if there's a team out there with a deep group of D prospects and would like to swap one out for a forward then let me know. Also if someone is looking to add a forward prospect for a pick then I would also consider that deal.

FORWARDS:

PHIL KESSEL would be available in exchange for a younger player with top six ability.

COREY PERRY or BOBBY RYAN. I'll take a bag of pucks for either of these guys. Honestly, if someone wants these guys I'd add $1M and a 6th plus the player in exchange for a 7th. So if you're looking to add one of them, let me know. I'm close to the cap floor so this isn't a desperation move, but wouldn't mind them off my books.

MICHAEL DAL COLLE hit double digits in points for the first time in his career. Former high end prospect. We'd be interested in moving him for a pick or a prospect.

BRANDON PIRRI, AARON LUCHUK, JT BROWN, JERMAINE LOEWEN - These are four depth forwards who come in cheap ($1M or less) and would be willing to move them for a late pick, even if it's outside this draft year. If you'd like a cheap depth forward let me know on these guys.

DEFENSE:

LUKE SCHENN is available, a physical shutdown defender with one year left and good defensive rating. Not asking for much on him.

JAKE DOTCHIN, JACOB MACDONALD, DAN RENOUF, CHAZ REDDEKOPP - Four depth defensemen, all come in under 750K if you're looking for depth on the blueline, and guys who still have some potential to become a regular, these guys are available for cheap.

PROSPECTS:

As mentioned before we're pretty happy with our prospect crop but would entertain a balanced swap of one of our forwards for a defenseman. In addition BLAKE HILLMAN, GIOVANNI VALLATI, JACOB PAQUETTE, JORDAN SAMBROOK and JORDAN KOOY would be available for a late pick if anyone is interested in them.

Also I should mention, in terms of depth F/D/prospects, if you want multiple guys for one pick, we can make that happen. Not necessarily looking for a pick per player.

I'll be available by e-mail and eventually on Slack. I'm working all night (EST) and staying awake afterwards for the draft, so this year's Coyotes draft will be sponsored by Monster Energy Drink. But I should be fairly quick to response once I'm awake for the day (going to take a nap now) so send me your inquiries and we'll see you at the draft tomorrow!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad