HFHL Rosters & Trade Bait

That Habs Fan

Nov 29, 2008
Toronto
would also consider moving prospects for said enforcer. this includes Schroeder, Schneider, Sauve and Horvat

Last edited:

That Habs Fan

Nov 29, 2008
Toronto
Canucks acquire enforcer

:nucks send Bo Horvat

to

:sensfor Chris Neil and a 9th round pick

I doubt this league gets far enough that Horvat progresses to a point where he's useful. Even if so it's worth it for one of the best fighters in the game who can also play a shift (he's rated 79 in this game!). I also have a few other good LW prospects (Jensen and Shinkaruk to be exact).

Last edited:

That Habs Fan

Nov 29, 2008
Toronto
:nucks send Mike Santorelli
to
:kings for Colin Fraser

pretty sure I'm done trading for a long time...roster's where I wanted it.

to those others with whom I made offers involving Santorelli, sorry, but this one wins out.

Last edited:

UpGoesRupp

Jul 18, 2008
British Columbia
:sens

Welcome free agents Guillame Latendresse and Brendan Morrow. Initially the sens chose not to dip into the FA pool this year. However, with two top 6 wingers out for extended periods of time it was due to bring in assets. We hope Guillame can find his game in his second stint in Ottawa. We also feel that morrow can add to the leadership department, as well as make our forward corps tougher to play against.

dgsportsfanatic

Sep 11, 2013
:sens

Welcome free agents Guillame Latendresse and Brendan Morrow. Initially the sens chose not to dip into the FA pool this year. However, with two top 6 wingers out for extended periods of time it was due to bring in assets. We hope Guillame can find his game in his second stint in Ottawa. We also feel that morrow can add to the leadership department, as well as make our forward corps tougher to play against.

Whoa Morrow is mine. Signed with the Blues in real life. I just have 50 contracts and was trying to move one to sign him but the commish blocked the deal...

noexult

Oct 24, 2011
Oslo
Whoa Morrow is mine. Signed with the Blues in real life. I just have 50 contracts and was trying to move one to sign him but the commish blocked the deal...

Souray44 might have blocked/rejected that trade, I haven't. I've rejected 2 last block which made no sense though. One was a trade including a cpu team, the other was a top 6 fwd for some 68 OVR player...

dgsportsfanatic

Sep 11, 2013
You can have him.
Just figured waiting 2 blocks was enough. I won't take on a contract tho...7th rounder in 2018 or something.

Thats fine ive been trying to get him for a while but I didnt realize I had 50 contracts. My fault for not announcing it

Benn14

Mar 16, 2013
Vancouver BC
Det otb

DET now has daniel alfredsson, drew miller, dan cleary, bertuzzi, samuelson, patrick eaves, johan franzen OTB

Ranger35

Proud of NYR
Sep 2, 2006
NV
www.hockeyarena.net
On the block for :habs

LW - Travis Moen - 79 overall
RW - Brian Gionta - 82 overall
C - Louis Leblanc - 74 overall, 22 years old, 4 yellow stars
D - Douglas Murray - 83 overall

Ad

Upcoming events