JESSEWENEEDTOCOOK

Oct 8, 2010
Has to be Hopkins right now man.

1. Hopkins
2. Julio
3. AB
4. Hill
5. OBJ

Definitely add Juju, probably should be on here ahead of guys like Allen and Ty. Also add Thomas and Diggs/Thelen.

sigma six

Doesn't need stick tape
Aug 2, 2005
Cascadia
Baldwin was banged up last year and was surpassed by Tyler Lockett in terms of production...probably going forward as well.

Patty Ice

Straight to the Banc
Feb 27, 2002
Not California
I vote Thomas...oh wait he's not listed. What a joke. Catches nearly everything thrown his way. Look it up no one comes close to him. He has the NFL record for most catches for two year and also three year players. But yea...

Ivan13

Not posting anymore
May 3, 2011
Zagreb, Croatia
I knew I would miss some that's why I asked for people to help me out in the replies. Sorry.
You can make an argument Thomas is the best WR in the game and Thielen was on pace to break Megatron’s record for good part of the season. I trully believe people would vote for Thomas in this round, so his omission will impact the end results.

MMC

Global Moderator
May 11, 2014
Orange County, CA
You can make an argument Thomas is the best WR in the game and Thielen was on pace to break Megatron’s record for good part of the season. I trully believe people would vote for Thomas in this round, so his omission will impact the end results.
Still think Hopkins would beat him out

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad