HFDevils Official Tickets and Prudential Center thread

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
Well with NYC looking like it's heading toward vaccination proof for indoor dining and other events I wonder if NJ follows suit, maybe not to that extent but I can see it happening for arenas and stadiums and concert venues.

I know the Devils and arena have been quiet on this front, I don't think they are going to require anything unless they are required to do so.

The rock had a boxing event over the weekend with no requirements...

dbv

Jul 5, 2006
I think they know if they require masks, fans will have the right to opt out.

dbv

Jul 5, 2006
Two nhl teams sent letters to STH saying a final decision will be made on schedule / Olympics by the end of the month. Well, that would be nice.

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
I think they know if they require masks, fans will have the right to opt out.

I think it's only a matter of time now before the rest of the NJ arenas/stadiums will end up doing the same...

Also another NHL team doing it...

Last edited:
Reactions: Colin226

RangerDoggo

The Devils have a culture of failure
Feb 3, 2016
Brooklyn via NJ, like the Nets
The state of New Jersey officially named Prudential Center as a venue that requires proof of vaccination or negative test, as per this article:

These N.J. concert venues will soon require vaccine or negative test

When I went to Barclays Center for the Nets playoffs, they had specific sections for non vaccinated people. I can’t imagine that the Devils will want to forego revenue and leave sections empty, so it would probably be wise to just mandate vaccines for all fans.

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
The state of New Jersey officially named Prudential Center as a venue that requires proof of vaccination or negative test, as per this article:

These N.J. concert venues will soon require vaccine or negative test

When I went to Barclays Center for the Nets playoffs, they had specific sections for non vaccinated people. I can’t imagine that the Devils will want to forego revenue and leave sections empty, so it would probably be wise to just mandate vaccines for all fans.

Is there another article with the state saying that? Because this says its just Live Nation who is doing this currently which means Live Nation events at Prudential will require vaccination proof but doesn't mean other events will.

Live Nation is only accepting negative tests until October in most states. After that it's vaccainted only unless you live in a state like Florida where they blocked companies abilities to check your vaccine status then its either vaccainted or negative test.

Last edited:

SETHROLLINS

Mar 2, 2011
So many entertainment venues across the country are requiring vaccines even when local legislation isn’t mandating them. It wouldn’t surprise me to see Pru Center make it mandatory for all events upcoming even before the lawmakers tell them to.

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
Devils schedule now includes start times.

I know some people won't be happy that there isn't more but I hate afternoon games so only having 7 of them is fine by me.

It's the two sets of back to back on Saturday and Sunday afternoon home games that is absolutely miserable to me. I'm gonna probably try to just sell off or use a buyback for the Saturday ones.

Colin226

NJ Devils STH
Jan 14, 2011
Central NJ
You'd have to think that Dino and EAH will be replaced once events are back in full swing, right? That's prime real estate. I'm sure it was just too difficult to cover rent let alone make money these past 18 months with no events and people working remote who might otherwise be in the area for lunch, drinks, or early dinner.

Reactions: Satans Hockey

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
You'd have to think that Dino and EAH will be replaced once events are back in full swing, right? That's prime real estate. I'm sure it was just too difficult to cover rent let alone make money these past 18 months with no events and people working remote who might otherwise be in the area for lunch, drinks, or early dinner.

Agreed but I think people may wait to see how things play out in the fall to make sure events are actually happening(I think they will but I can see people being cautious instead of jumping into a risky deal)

Personally I wasn't ever impressed with Dino or Edison so I'm hoping whatever comes into those places is an improvement.

DevilsFan1027

Aug 3, 2016
What if you can't get the vaccine due to medical issues? They going to accept a doctor's note or say you are basically SOL?

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
What if you can't get the vaccine due to medical issues? They going to accept a doctor's note or say you are basically SOL?

Probably do what AEG is doing, not sure what Live Nation is doing yet but this is AEG...

AEG Presents

WHAT IF I HAVE A MEDICAL CONDITION OR RELIGIOUS BELIEF THAT EXEMPTS ME FROM GETTING VACCINATED?
Any patron needing an exemption due to a medical condition, disability or religious belief will need to complete the attached form and bring the signed form along with a proof of a negative COVID test (molecular, PCR or antigen) that was administered by an official testing center to the event. Test results must be dated no more than 72 hours prior to entry. Home testing kit results will not be accepted for entry.

RangerDoggo

The Devils have a culture of failure
Feb 3, 2016
Brooklyn via NJ, like the Nets
According to Prudential Center’s website, there’s no proof of vaccine or negative test required to enter an event there (although this is overruled by Live Nation). Apparently they’re going with state guidelines on this one and not leading the way. I’m gonna call Phil Murphy’s office every day demanding action.

For God’s sake LSU is requiring proof of vaccination to attend their football games. Sort of weird to see the American NHL teams drag their feet.

Reactions: Satans Hockey

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
According to Prudential Center’s website, there’s no proof of vaccine or negative test required to enter an event there (although this is overruled by Live Nation). Apparently they’re going with state guidelines on this one and not leading the way. I’m gonna call Phil Murphy’s office every day demanding action.

For God’s sake LSU is requiring proof of vaccination to attend their football games. Sort of weird to see the American NHL teams drag their feet.

Call your ticket rep and voice your concerns, I've already done it and I know others who have too. The vibe I got from who I talked to was that a lot of people were calling today. They seem to not want to be the "bad guys" in this situation and want to just point at NJ and say state guidelines. It's pretty pathetic to not be leading the way in my opinion.

Contacting Murphy's office is a good idea too. I agree with you, it's weird seeing LSU doing this meanwhile Prudential and Metlife aren't doing anything.

Patrik26

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 12, 2016
Sussex, NJ
HBSE couldn't give a crap about fan safety. Revenue? Bingo! STH are probably down. Implement a vaccination/COVID test policy and individual sales will drop also. The only way they're going the fan safety route is if the state mandates it.

Sarge18

Feb 17, 2007
I've got a question....I had tickets to the first game that was canceled last year in March. As far as I know there were never any refunds or exchanges for those games for single game ticket holders. Does anyone know if or how they're honoring those tickets for the upcoming season? Games are obviously on sale now but I haven't heard anything.

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
I've got a question....I had tickets to the first game that was canceled last year in March. As far as I know there were never any refunds or exchanges for those games for single game ticket holders. Does anyone know if or how they're honoring those tickets for the upcoming season? Games are obviously on sale now but I haven't heard anything.

Where did you buy them from? If it was ticketmaster you should have probably received a refund. I had tickets for other events that were canceled and I either received a refund or was able to keep the tickets for the future date.

BahlDeep

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal
Anyone selling a pair for opening night in the mezzanine center sections (110-112 or 128-130)?

Will be travelling from Canada.

Colin226

NJ Devils STH
Jan 14, 2011
Central NJ
With the first preseason game almost 3 weeks away, I’m wondering if/when season ticket holders who selected paper tickets as their renewal benefit will receive that package. I’d think they’ll be sending some type of package to all members anyway, as they have done in recent years.

My ticket rep apparently left the team this summer so I’m not even sure who to ask about it.

Last edited:

Call Me Al

Aug 28, 2017
i am on the flex plan and still haven’t had an opportunity to redeem my tickets- they told me the company that handled that before is out of business from covid and they’re training the new system now but not a lot of clarity on this or protocols. damn

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
With the first preseason game almost 3 weeks away, I’m wondering if/when season ticket holders who selected paper tickets as their renewal benefit will receive that package. I’d think they’ll be sending some type of package to all members anyway, as they have done in recent years.

My ticket rep apparently left the team this summer so I’m not even sure who to ask about it.

It's usually sometime around mid September we get everything anyway I believe so probably will be coming soon. My rep also left but I had gotten an email just to contact I forget the persons name until we get assigned a new rep. Honestly you can just call the main number or just use the chat option on the website and say your rep left and just ask your questions.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad