HFDevils Official '18-19 Ticket/Prudential Center thread part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Colin226

NJ Devils STH
Jan 14, 2011
Central NJ

My wife will be wearing her Flyers Vorachek jersey as well, per our tradition when visiting every NHL arena to see one of our teams play there (I’ve taken a verbal beating wearing my Devils jersey at Flyers arena visits). Is the flag still your biggest concern? :sarcasm:

Nubmer6

Sleep is a poor substitute for caffeine
Sponsor
Jul 14, 2013
The Village
My wife will be wearing her Flyers Vorachek jersey as well, per our tradition when visiting every NHL arena to see one of our teams play there (I’ve taken a verbal beating wearing my Devils jersey at Flyers arena visits). Is the flag still your biggest concern? :sarcasm:
Spouses don't let spouses wear Flyers jerseys.

Davegarri

Much Doge, Wow Moon
Jan 8, 2014
NJ
Got another call and email from the sales team today. The email said this....

I’m beginning to think that I either have the wrong number or email since we just can’t seem to find a time to connect. Am I off here?

Lmao I've already said to them I don't want their help

Aug 10, 2010
NJ

I’m beginning to think that I either have the wrong number or email since we just can’t seem to find a time to connect. Am I off here?

Try the stubhub plan

Reactions: BenedictGomez

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ

They. Are. Relentless.

I got a call yesterday, and the amazing thing is I NEVER answer. And I mean, NEVER. The number is stored in my phone, and I'll bet I havent picked-up in 3 or 4 years, but they still call (and leave emails)

Reactions: Davegarri

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
They. Are. Relentless.

I got a call yesterday, and the amazing thing is I NEVER answer. And I mean, NEVER. The number is stored in my phone, and I'll bet I havent picked-up in 3 or 4 years, but they still call (and leave emails)
The true origins of the slogan :sarcasm:

Davegarri

Much Doge, Wow Moon
Jan 8, 2014
NJ
They. Are. Relentless.

The woman will not stop. I got two calls a day this week, plus an email. Not sure how many times I have to say I'm not interested

BenedictGomez

Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
Did they ever ban flags before? I never knew this if true.

Yes.

Mr.Krinkle (R.I.P. he used to post here, but hasnt for some years) and I were STH up in 212 for 4 or 5 years together, and he used to wave a giant Devils flag after every NJ victory.

It was a pretty cool tradition he was trying to start, so of course the Devils security had to ban it as an annoyance.

Yet that conceited a-h**e in the corner with the vuvuzela that p***s off hundreds of people each game is A-okay somehow. :shakehead

Reactions: sabremike

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
Yes.

Mr.Krinkle (R.I.P. he used to post here, but hasnt for some years) and I were STH up in 212 for 4 or 5 years together, and he used to wave a giant Devils flag after every NJ victory.

It was pretty cool tradition he was trying to start, so of course the Devils security had to ban it as an annoyance.

Yet that conceited a-h**e in the corner with the vuvuzela that p***s off hundreds of people each game is A-okay somehow. :shakehead
Yesss, now I remember the giant flag from the 200s around center ice. It was cool looking. Thats a shame. Now the Devils have their own employees waiving flags each game.

I was one section over from the horn guy. Now that was horrible to be next to. Im in 104 now. Love being behind the goal we shoot twice at.

JrFischer54

Apr 4, 2017
They. Are. Relentless.

now hynes should have the players taking notes from the sales staff on being relentless on the ice

Reactions: Nubmer6

BenedictGomez

Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
They. Are. Relentless.

I got a call yesterday,
and the amazing thing is I NEVER answer.

They called again today.

I swear Devils ticket sales are like that psychotic ex-girlfriend that wont leave you alone.

I feel like they're going to start frequenting places they know I like to hang out.

njdevil26

I hate avocados
Dec 13, 2006
Clark, NJ
I remember like 6-7 years ago I had a rep constantly call me... I used every excuse in the book. They ended up suggesting credit cards or a friend or family member loan me the money for the tickets... They specifically said it could be a gift from my parents and they finally got the hint that it wasn't happening when I told them I don't think my mother is going to be buying me any gifts since she passed away.

Thankfully this year they haven't bothered me but for a while there they were worse than debt collectors.

New Jersey

(pacmanghost x) sad again
Sep 7, 2009
*intro to the sopranos*
twitter.com
I remember like 6-7 years ago I had a rep constantly call me... I used every excuse in the book. They ended up suggesting credit cards or a friend or family member loan me the money for the tickets... They specifically said it could be a gift from my parents and they finally got the hint that it wasn't happening when I told them I don't think my mother is going to be buying me any gifts since she passed away.

Thankfully this year they haven't bothered me but for a while there they were worse than debt collectors.

there's this guy at red bull who really wants me to be a ticket holder. i'm running out of options (i literally told them i'm a season ticket holder for the devils and seton hall already) so i'm starting to like this idea.

hell, the devils are so shit i might only last one more year if we miss in 2019 and 2020 and upgrade my seton hall seats to something center court, low row.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
Maybe I'm missing something here but isn't it their job to call "warm leads" to try to sell tickets?

Sure, they are young, fresh out of college and unpolished, but they call from a list of identified Devils fans.

Should they just crack open the yellow pages and start calling names alphabetically?

I was getting a few calls and emails earlier in the season.

I told them flat out there is no chance that I will buy any ticket plan this season.
That I go with friends who have seasons or I buy last minute on Stubhub

That seemed to work since I haven't been contacted since October

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->