HFDevils Official '18-19 Ticket/Prudential Center thread part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
More like they're getting a top of opt-outs for next season and are trying to desperately throw a last minute unplanned bone at remaining STH to dupe them into not joining the opt-out hoard.

Be prepared to be told how "special" and "important" you are to the team, and how "valuable" these "perks" are. Your basic P.T. Barnum stuff.

Nah, they have been doing these for a few seasons now and just space them out because it's in a smaller meetup area. It's just a free food/drink and meetup event before the game with the other season ticket holders from your section. They do a few raffles for signed pucks / upgraded tickets etc.

Burner Account

Feb 14, 2008
If you're not interested in meeting players or going to Q&As, is there value in being a Devils STH?

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
If you're not interested in meeting players or going to Q&As, is there value in being a Devils STH?
Probably playoff ticket prices but not with the current state of the team :laugh:

But the 2012 playoffs was amazing for STH. For 120s my prices I think were $35 per game for rd 1, $50 rd 2, $75 rd 3 and $100 for the Cup. Cant beat that. Last year I think I paid $45-50 per game for the 100s for games 3 and 4.

Patrik26

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 12, 2016
Sussex, NJ
Nah, they have been doing these for a few seasons now and just space them out because it's in a smaller meetup area. It's just a free food/drink and meetup event before the game with the other season ticket holders from your section. They do a few raffles for signed pucks / upgraded tickets etc.

Yeah, I've been to a couple of these before. Never realized it was grouped by section(s) although I've seen other member of my section there. Should be interesting. It definitely won't sway me one way or the other to renew - at least for the upcoming season since I've got a lot of credits in buybacks.

Burner Account

Feb 14, 2008
Probably playoff ticket prices but not with the current state of the team :laugh:

But the 2012 playoffs was amazing for STH. For 120s my prices I think were $35 per game for rd 1, $50 rd 2, $75 rd 3 and $100 for the Cup. Cant beat that. Last year I think I paid $45-50 per game for the 100s for games 3 and 4.
So think about it in potential playoff years. Thanks!

How bad are things that the Devils are offering tickets for 1/4 of this season to people who buy 2019-20 STs?

Patrik26

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 12, 2016
Sussex, NJ
The '90s night bobblehead ... :thumbu:

Capture.PNG

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
So think about it in potential playoff years. Thanks!

How bad are things that the Devils are offering tickets for 1/4 of this season to people who buy 2019-20 STs?

Well you don't always know what's going to be a playoff/competitive year in advance and what's not either, case in point the last two years.

But yes there was a lot more 'value' in being a STH from 2007-12 than there has been the past several years, in part cause of playoff prices and in part because of the decreasing perks. Their biggest perk (the buyback) costs nothing to them really, it's just a reduction of next season's invoice and the ability to move more inventory in advance.

NjDevsRR

Sponsor
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
I don't blame our fans for not showing up last night. Why the **** was that a higher price tier game right before a weekend back-to-back at home? Jesus.
Im guessing Upper Management were betting on this team being competitive and it being a big rivalry game for playoff positioning.

aero8279

Aug 31, 2008
Im guessing Upper Management were betting on this team being competitive and it being a big rivalry game for playoff positioning.

I'm pretty sure from time to time they have used dynamic pricing depending on demand for a few games.

NjDevsRR

Sponsor
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
Edit: Can’t make Sunday’s game versus Buffalo due to being on IR for a lower body injury. Have to sell my tickets for this game:

Section 101 - Row 4 - Seats 11 + 12 (two in from the aisle)

$40 total for the pair

PM if interested
What did your Flyers girl do to you :eek:

CHIP72

Mar 16, 2013
Silver Spring, MD
In regards to gear you're better off with ebay, amazon, etc in my experience, but you're not going to find a larger array of merch than at the arena itself.

In regards to food I'd say do not miss boi na brassa for Brazilian bbq. It's easily the best I've had outside of Rio. It may cost a few more $ than 20 for proper rodizio, but you're talking about an experience

Krugs has an awesome burger and is well within your price range.

Hobby's is a Newark classic and has a pastrami sandwich that rivals Katz imo.

Tops is a NJ diner institution in the land of diners being a staple of the local diet.

You can never go wrong with dino for a nightcap either. The pulled pork, a kane, and some mac'n'cheese helped me drown my kovy sorrows last night.

Cheers.

I appreciate the feedback. Thanks for providing it.

Reactions: Colin226

NjDevsRR

Sponsor
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
Selling a pair to the Senators game on the 21st and the Canadiens game on the 25th. Section 104 row 14.

Senators: $30 for the pair
Canadiens: $30 for the pair

Paypal and Ticketmaster transfer

Last edited:

aero8279

Aug 31, 2008
Selling 2 tickets to the following games in Section 216 Row 3. Price is for the pair. Payment via PayPal. If interested message me.
2/21 vs Ottawa $15
2/25 vs Montreal $15
2/27 vs Calgary $15
3/1 vs Flyers $55

Colin226

NJ Devils STH
Jan 14, 2011
Central NJ
City sold property for $1. Now it wants to rent it back for $27M.

Less than two years after Newark sold a piece of property for $1 to its parking authority, city officials are pushing a deal to lease it back.

The total cost for the city: More than $27 million over 30 years.

The Newark Parking Authority plans to develop the land on 43-67 Green Street into a five-story parking deck with administrative offices and retail space. The city would then rent storage space for its municipal court, relocate its finance department there and get 258 parking spots for use during business hours.

Seems like an odd deal... and I totally forgot about the parking deck we were promised after they added in that extra tax to PruCenter tickets.

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
City sold property for $1. Now it wants to rent it back for $27M.

Seems like an odd deal... and I totally forgot about the parking deck we were promised after they added in that extra tax to PruCenter tickets.

Sounds like Newark wanted to get this off the government's books so their balance sheet doesnt take the major upfront hit from cost of development. These government "authorities" should be banned as they're just part of the seedy underbelly of pushing taxpayer's dollars around & being nontransparent.

New Jersey

(pacmanghost x) sad again
Sep 7, 2009
*intro to the sopranos*
twitter.com
lol that parking deck is gonna be at least $25 to park in.

I'll stick with Seton Hall Law/One Newark Center.

Also, they better configure the entrances/exits correctly or holy hell that's gonna be a new traffic nightmare where there wasn't one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->