HFDevils Official ‘20-21 Tickets and Prudential Center Thread (tickets are nontransferable in 2021)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nubmer6

Sleep is a poor substitute for caffeine
Sponsor
Jul 14, 2013
The Village
Yeah looks like there isn't quite a rush to get back into the arena by STH, though as stated above the lack of being able to transfer to a friend or sell probably doesn't help. Even the March 6 Ranger game has a decent number of open seats. And as much as I want to go to a game, I'm not sure I'll buy any for March. Asked a few friends who had various reasons they can't go or don't want to.

Ya. The same household thing kills it for me.

As for the virus, I'm not afraid of catching it at all. My theory is that even the germs hate my guts :(

Jack Be Quick

Hasek Is Right
Mar 17, 2011
Brooklyn
That's immediately where my head went, as well :laugh:

Does anyone know what Edison Ale House's operations are like these days? Looking to buy some tickets tomorrow and I'd like to give them some business.
I know Dino has been closed for a long time, not sure about the other ones right there but would imagine it's the same.

Meanwhile I was on Ferry St over the weekend and it was practically business as usual, so that's an option if you're comfortable with it. Personally I'd only sit outdoors and thankfully most of them have that option.

Reactions: SpeakingOfTheDevils

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
Ya. The same household thing kills it for me.

As said by some others here the household thing isn't going to actually be enforced, its just for the team to cover themselves in case people don't listen and go with whoever and got sick and tried to actually sue or something ridiculous like that.

As long as you show up and enter the arena at the same time with whoever you are going with there won't be an issue.

Reactions: NJDevs26

SETHROLLINS

Mar 2, 2011
Yeah looks like there isn't quite a rush to get back into the arena by STH, though as stated above the lack of being able to transfer to a friend or sell probably doesn't help. Even the March 6 Ranger game has a decent number of open seats. And as much as I want to go to a game, I'm not sure I'll buy any for March. Asked a few friends who had various reasons they can't go or don't want to.

I’m in the same boat. I would of bought four or five games today if transfer was open. But without the ability to get friends or family to commit to games ASAP I didn’t want to be stuck with tickets or go by myself while still paying for two tickets.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Yeah looks like there isn't quite a rush to get back into the arena by STH, though as stated above the lack of being able to transfer to a friend or sell probably doesn't help.

Hand raised on this one. I kind of wanted to get to 'a' game at least but it's hard to find people willing to go under these conditions and I'm not buying two tickets just to wind up going myself or having to eat it entirely if something came up.

As said by some others here the household thing isn't going to actually be enforced, its just for the team to cover themselves in case people don't listen and go with whoever and got sick and tried to actually sue or something ridiculous like that.

As long as you show up and enter the arena at the same time with whoever you are going with there won't be an issue.

You really have to enter at the same time regardless since all the tickets will be under the buyer's account and untransferable.

Reactions: Satans Hockey

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
Anybody get the email for the presale that’s in an hour?

Haven't seen anything but if I do I'll send you a PM, if anyone else sees it they should also post saying PM me. Lets keep out as many other teams fans as possible, even if it's only for an hour.

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
I did not know they were doing a pre-sale. Do you know who it's for? I was really hoping I'd be able to snag to tickets to the 3/6 game before it sells out.

Looking at that game just now, there's not a ton of seats left. If I see the pre-sale code out there anywhere I'll pm you. I'm not sure who it was for.

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
LOL well played! Truth is I am just trying to get to a game. Hoping tickets at 11 still are available

Lol.... Honestly though not gonna be an issue, I just looked and there's still plenty of tickets left. Just be aware that you can't transfer or sell the tickets, they shut off that option for these games.

Reactions: Philkessel4prez

SpeakingOfTheDevils

Devils Advocate
Jan 22, 2010
Philadelphia, PA
I know Dino has been closed for a long time, not sure about the other ones right there but would imagine it's the same.

Meanwhile I was on Ferry St over the weekend and it was practically business as usual, so that's an option if you're comfortable with it. Personally I'd only sit outdoors and thankfully most of them have that option.

Totally comfortable with it - any specific places you'd recommend?

I haven't ventured to that area before/after games. I'm usually in and out on the train, so if I stop anywhere, it's somewhere like Edison right near the arena.

Jack Be Quick

Hasek Is Right
Mar 17, 2011
Brooklyn
Totally comfortable with it - any specific places you'd recommend?

I haven't ventured to that area before/after games. I'm usually in and out on the train, so if I stop anywhere, it's somewhere like Edison right near the arena.
Fornos and Iberia are literally massive, the nearest to Penn Station, and probably the most popular amongst the locals, though not my personal favorites.

Mampou Tapas is the shit, has a solid bar, and is maybe 1 block over from the aforementioned.

Sabor Unido is excellent (especially for the price) and just another block down.

If you're just looking for a bar with pretty standard food Sagres is where it's at.

Ferry St bbq has good Brazilian bbq, but I'm not sure what their indoor policy is and they don't have an outdoor setup.

If you're looking for the best Portuguese pastries I've had outside of Lisbon or Sao Paulo Pao da Terra is amazing. Their chorizo stuffed bread and pastel de nata is to die for.

I'm sure you can Google all of their menus.

Regardless, if you haven't been over that way it's definitely worth it and not a trek from the Rock nor Penn Station.

Last edited:

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
Fornos and Iberia are literally massive, the nearest to Penn Station, and probably the most popular amongst the locals, though not my personal favorites.

To add @SpeakingOfTheDevils not sure if Iberia is still doing this with the current covid situation but it use to be $10 to park there but they would give you a $10 off coupon on your meal or drinks.

Reactions: SpeakingOfTheDevils
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad