HFDevils Official ‘20-21 Tickets and Prudential Center Thread (tickets are nontransferable in 2021)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SETHROLLINS

Mar 2, 2011
Not a fan of this either and I feel like this could be something the current front office is doing to restrict resale in future seasons simply disguised in the name of covid. They have shown in the past that they absolutely want to control the secondary market.

There is no covid testing so it's not like it matters who gets the tickets and they would know the names of person who was transferred them anyway.

They should be offering full refunds up to an hour before the start of the game if they are going to restrict this. I really hope that law passes. I know people have their issues with scalpers but overall this team doesn't have a scalper issue and the team having complete control over the movement of all the tickets will be worse for us all in the future.

I hate companies hiding behind covid to provide bad customer service or tweak policies to further an agenda. The barcodes will be rotating. This is anti-consumer and anti-fan. The team hid this in the announcement today on purpose. Scum.

Jack Be Quick

Hasek Is Right
Mar 17, 2011
Brooklyn
Saw some people saying that tickets aren't going to be transferable. I'm not sure if that's true but I would absolutely get confirmation first before anyone here sells or buys to anyone else.

I didn't think they could restrict that kind of stuff but who knows anymore with the pandemic going on maybe that made an exception with this for contract tracing or something. Who knows.
Not sure how they could enforce that, but I'd be cool with attending with an internet friend who has a spare for sale.

RosensRug

Oct 1, 2020
Curious to see how they enforce this "neighborhood" ticket policy or whatever you want to call it. Are they going to require all groups to arrive as one and check IDs at the door to confirm you live in the same household?

Jack Be Quick

Hasek Is Right
Mar 17, 2011
Brooklyn
Also, the simple way around dynamic is to send a trusted member on a forum such as this your account info and change the password as soon as they're inside.

Feel free to reach out anyone who can't attend.

SETHROLLINS

Mar 2, 2011
The team needs to make a statement on this and change the policy before the on sale. Eight miles east you’re allowed to do what you please with your ticket.

And let me be clear I don’t mind the pod integrity. I actually encourage it. For example if you buy 4 seats you must transfer or sell all 4 together. Can’t even do that with this policy.

Reactions: Satans Hockey

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
Curious to see how they enforce this "neighborhood" ticket policy or whatever you want to call it. Are they going to require all groups to arrive as one and check IDs at the door to confirm you live in the same household?

They didn't give out any of that information yet in the email. I imagine they will do nothing since I can't imagine they will slow the line to check everyone's ID.

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
Here is the link to the faq in regards to tickets.

Black and Red Membership HQ

If the team actually trys to keep this around next season I'll cross that bridge when we get to that point in terms of talking to them about this. There will be a lot of unhappy people if they actually try to keep it around...

Will I be able to transfer tickets in 2020-21?

For the safety of everyone attending Prudential Center, fans are asked to only sit with those from their immediate household and ticket resale is prohibited. To maintain "neighborhood" integrity, ticket transferring has been disabled for the 2020-21 NHL season.

SETHROLLINS

Mar 2, 2011
If the team actually trys to keep this around next season I'll cross that bridge when we get to that point in terms of talking to them about this. There will be a lot of unhappy people if they actually try to keep it around...

Will I be able to transfer tickets in 2020-21?

For the safety of everyone attending Prudential Center, fans are asked to only sit with those from their immediate household and ticket resale is prohibited. To maintain "neighborhood" integrity, ticket transferring has been disabled for the 2020-21 NHL season.

If they kept it I couldn't afford to keep my seats anymore. My kids schedule are more important to me than the Devils. Life happens and you can't make every game.

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
If they kept it I couldn't afford to keep my seats anymore. My kids schedule are more important to me than the Devils. Life happens and you can't make every game.

Absolutely, I don't miss a ton of games but I definitely need to use buybacks/sell some seats sometimes. Other events, life occurrences, simply being sick, horrible weather, etc etc.

They had already reduced the amount of buybacks we could use. I forgot what it was going down to, I think it was 8 to 5.

It's also a sick joke in the terms and conditions that they even yap about how we aren't allowed to sell more than x amount of games when you're lucky to even get face value for the majority of the games if you can't make it last minute.

I really don't understand it but for years this front office acts and has an attitude like they have a long waiting list for season ticket holders when in actuality they need every season ticket holder they can get.

dbv

Jul 5, 2006
10am is in fact the first window. I was told there are 4 windows in total.

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
My login is at 12 too but prices look reasonable from what I've seen. Ranges based on opponent and looks like the 200s might be closed off as well.

I'm not buying anything, just curious about the setup and pricing. I don't think there is going to be a lot leftover for the general on sale based on the prices I've seen so far.

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
My login is at 12 too but prices look reasonable from what I've seen. Ranges based on opponent and looks like the 200s might be closed off as well.

I'm not buying anything, just curious about the setup and pricing. I don't think there is going to be a lot leftover for the general on sale based on the prices I've seen so far.
Post some screenshots. We are all curious.

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
Every game is different pricing like normal based on opponent. Like Rangers game is obviously gonna be the most expensive.

Lots of sections not even being sold, all of the 200s are closed, 116-120 are closed and the 3 black seated sections behind the benches are closed. Downstairs looks like row 12 is the closest to the glass, everything before that is closed.

For the first game vs the Islanders prices range from like $40 to $150. There's also suite tickets available for $300 and those dining table seats for $180.

Prices resemble normal prices to me. There's also a ton of tickets still available so I do think there will be tickets left for a regular on sale.

Another thing it says is that even section numbers should enter an hour before puck drop to 30 mins before puck drop and odd section numbers 30 mins prior to puck drop to puck drop but seems like a recommendation more than anything else.

I think anyone who wants tickets will be able to get them at this point tomorrow. Seems like a lot of people would rather see how this goes first or doesn't think it's worth the hassle to see this team. The restrictions on not being able to transfer the tickets is also probably scaring some people off.

Last edited:
Reactions: Devils731

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
Looking at some other games some sections 7 and 9 are opened behind the benches but still looks like section 8 and the 200s aren't being sold unless they were all bought already in the first block.

SETHROLLINS

Mar 2, 2011
Lowest price point for next Saturday's game against the rangers is $42 and the highest is $160. It honestly doesn't look like tickets have moved at all. Same seats I've looked at for just under an hour are all sitting there.

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
Lowest price point for next Saturday's game against the rangers is $42 and the highest is $160. It honestly doesn't look like tickets have moved at all. Same seats I've looked at for just under an hour are all sitting there.

Agreed, doesn't look like much was bought at all. Maybe our season ticket numbers are way down and people just took the full refunds and cancelled until this is all over with.

The prices are certainly around normal prices so that shouldn't be an issue. Maybe there are more people like me who would go under normal circumstances but have no interest in attending during this mess than I thought there would be.

Reactions: aero8279

Devils731

Jun 23, 2008
My dad and I got tickets for the 3/6 game. We think it sounds like a relatively safe environment but still didn’t want to go the first game back or repeatedly.

Looking forward to the 1 game.

SETHROLLINS

Mar 2, 2011
The weekend games will sell out but those weekday games you may have the arena to yourself if you decide to attend.

Reactions: NJDevs26

Colin226

NJ Devils STH
Jan 14, 2011
Central NJ
Yeah looks like there isn't quite a rush to get back into the arena by STH, though as stated above the lack of being able to transfer to a friend or sell probably doesn't help. Even the March 6 Ranger game has a decent number of open seats. And as much as I want to go to a game, I'm not sure I'll buy any for March. Asked a few friends who had various reasons they can't go or don't want to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad