HFDevils Official ‘20-21 Tickets and Prudential Center Thread (tickets are nontransferable in 2021)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NJDevils7

Feb 13, 2007
New York
After being out in AZ for business I attended a Yotes game. I had no idea that PRU Center was an exact replica of Gila River Arena. I was shocked when I walked in.

Interesting that you say that. I noticed the similarities when watching a Coyotes game earlier this year.

aero8279

Aug 31, 2008
No test needed to show you don't have the rona. Not that doing it 3 days before could mean anything. For those that decide to go have fun. I'll wait awhile.

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
Very surprised they aren't requiring negative tests, especially since the tri-state area usually all does the same thing.

Sarge18

Feb 17, 2007
Does anyone know how the Rags or Isles are handling this as far as buying tickets goes? I'm really curious as to how they'll handle selling 1700 tickets per game.

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
Not copying and pasting the whole email but season ticket holders have first dibs on tickets, I have a window when I can purchase tickets but since I have an odd number of seats I'd either have to leave someone home or eat a ticket. Not something I'm going to complain about since I'm not buying tickets but that's definitely going to affect some people.

Here's the rest of the important stuff...

Following the Devils Black and Red Membership priority window, all remaining tickets will be released to the general public on Friday, February 26th at 11AM. Information on how to purchase tickets for games beyond the month of March will be communicated at a later date.

The Devils and Prudential Center have diligently worked with local health and government officials to implement industry-leading standards and protocols to ensure your safety. The Prudential Center Pledgeoutlines all that we’ve done to prepare for the return of fans to the venue as well as what we need you to do to keep you and your fellow patrons safe.

Some of the key initiatives include:

Temperature checks of all guests entering the building 

Mask wearing at all times (except while actively eating or drinking in your assigned seat)

Hand sanitizer dispensing stations readily available 

Staggered entry and exit process to enhance social distancing

A “no bag” policy to reduce contact upon your entrance

Mobile ticketing to ensure a contactless entry 

6’ socially distanced seating “neighborhoods”

Contactless payment options starting with your parking experience and throughout the arena 

Additional Guest Services Members who are specifically trained to ensure compliance for our fans regarding all health and safety protocols 

Fans can order concessions items via their mobile device, with individually wrapped, single-serve menu options available for contactless pickup in sealed bags. Please note that there are no all-inclusive seating options currently at Prudential Center

SETHROLLINS

Mar 2, 2011
Does anyone know how the Rags or Isles are handling this as far as buying tickets goes? I'm really curious as to how they'll handle selling 1700 tickets per game.

You buy through account manager and the rest goes on sale through TM. The ticket prices they’ve charged have been in line with what they normally charge.

SETHROLLINS

Mar 2, 2011
Not copying and pasting the whole email but season ticket holders have first dibs on tickets, I have a window when I can purchase tickets but since I have an odd number of seats I'd either have to leave someone home or eat a ticket. Not something I'm going to complain about since I'm not buying tickets but that's definitely going to affect some people.

Here's the rest of the important stuff...

Following the Devils Black and Red Membership priority window, all remaining tickets will be released to the general public on Friday, February 26th at 11AM. Information on how to purchase tickets for games beyond the month of March will be communicated at a later date.

The Devils and Prudential Center have diligently worked with local health and government officials to implement industry-leading standards and protocols to ensure your safety. The Prudential Center Pledgeoutlines all that we’ve done to prepare for the return of fans to the venue as well as what we need you to do to keep you and your fellow patrons safe.

Some of the key initiatives include:

Temperature checks of all guests entering the building 

Mask wearing at all times (except while actively eating or drinking in your assigned seat)

Hand sanitizer dispensing stations readily available 

Staggered entry and exit process to enhance social distancing

A “no bag” policy to reduce contact upon your entrance

Mobile ticketing to ensure a contactless entry 

6’ socially distanced seating “neighborhoods”

Contactless payment options starting with your parking experience and throughout the arena 

Additional Guest Services Members who are specifically trained to ensure compliance for our fans regarding all health and safety protocols 

Fans can order concessions items via their mobile device, with individually wrapped, single-serve menu options available for contactless pickup in sealed bags. Please note that there are no all-inclusive seating options currently at Prudential Center

When is your window? Mine is Thursday.

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
When is your window? Mine is Thursday.

Same at 12pm, I'm curious about the prices and seat locations, which aren't listed here so might login to see that info but not buying anything.

With no test requirements though I believe they will sell the whole or vast majority of the allotment before the general on sale though as long as ticket prices aren't ridiculous.

I'm also curious to see what the secondary market is going to be but that is really gonna depend on what face value costs and the team not going on a downward spiral. However without needing tests I can see a lot of Rangers, Islanders and Flyers fans trying to attend games too since it will be a less of a hassle than getting a negative test for msg or nassau.

Sarge18

Feb 17, 2007
Well if any season ticket holder isn't going to buy tickets I'd be interested in them. Let me know if we can work something out.

Devils731

Jun 23, 2008
Sounds pretty reasonable. I’ll have to think about the precautions some more.

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
This is an important part too that I had missed, not sure how they are going to actually enforce this but if they somehow do will definitely affect people as well...

"Fans will be able to attend with only those who they currently live with – defined as a “household”."

Colin226

NJ Devils STH
Jan 14, 2011
Central NJ
My window is Thursday at 4pm, which feels a bit late given I’ve had season tickets since ‘08 - ‘09. I expected my tenure to put me a bit higher..

I think I’ll try and get tickets for the 3/20 game against Pittsburgh at 1pm, and maybe a weekday game.

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
My window is Thursday at 4pm, which feels a bit late given I’ve had season tickets since ‘08 - ‘09. I expected my tenure to put me a bit higher..

I think I’ll try and get tickets for the 3/20 game against Pittsburgh at 1pm, and maybe a weekday game.

Email says its based on tenure and seat location so all those people in the big money seats are definitely in the earlier windows. Some of those people sitting in those locations would probably pass me in like 5 years money wise even though I've had seats for almost 20 years lol

Earliest I've seen so far is 10am

Reactions: Colin226

SETHROLLINS

Mar 2, 2011
This is an important part too that I had missed, not sure how they are going to actually enforce this but if they somehow do will definitely affect people as well...

"Fans will be able to attend with only those who they currently live with – defined as a “household”."

That's just t & c speak. When you transfer on TM it says to only transfer to people you trust.

Reactions: Satans Hockey

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
Well if any season ticket holder isn't going to buy tickets I'd be interested in them. Let me know if we can work something out.

Same here.

Saw some people saying that tickets aren't going to be transferable. I'm not sure if that's true but I would absolutely get confirmation first before anyone here sells or buys to anyone else.

I didn't think they could restrict that kind of stuff but who knows anymore with the pandemic going on maybe that made an exception with this for contract tracing or something. Who knows.

SETHROLLINS

Mar 2, 2011
I just got this response back from my rep. Not transferable.

For the safety of everyone attending Prudential Center, fans are asked to only sit with those from their immediate household and ticket resale is prohibited. To maintain "neighborhood" integrity, ticket transferring has been disabled for the 2020-21 NHL season.

On another note there is a bill currently proposed in Jersey that would make this illegal but it hasn’t been voted on yet. New York has a law on the books that teams can’t restrict transfer.

This is pretty stupid if a consumer is experiencing covid symptoms are they just suppose to eat the cost? Guess so. SOL. I hate this teams front office.

Reactions: Satans Hockey

Colin226

NJ Devils STH
Jan 14, 2011
Central NJ
Have they been using dynamic barcodes for digital tickets or would it be possible to send someone a screenshot of their ticket? That’s what I used to do.

They’re definitely going to have some people who buy tickets thinking they can resell or even just transfer to a friend..

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
Have they been using dynamic barcodes for digital tickets or would it be possible to send someone a screenshot of their ticket? That’s what I used to do.

They’re definitely going to have some people who buy tickets thinking they can resell or even just transfer to a friend..

Dynamic bar codes

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
I just got this response back from my rep. Not transferable.

For the safety of everyone attending Prudential Center, fans are asked to only sit with those from their immediate household and ticket resale is prohibited. To maintain "neighborhood" integrity, ticket transferring has been disabled for the 2020-21 NHL season.

On another note there is a bill currently proposed in Jersey that would make this illegal but it hasn’t been voted on yet. New York has a law on the books that teams can’t restrict transfer.

This is pretty stupid if a consumer is experiencing covid symptoms are they just suppose to eat the cost? Guess so. SOL. I hate this teams front office.

Not a fan of this either and I feel like this could be something the current front office is doing to restrict resale in future seasons simply disguised in the name of covid. They have shown in the past that they absolutely want to control the secondary market.

There is no covid testing so it's not like it matters who gets the tickets and they would know the names of person who was transferred them anyway.

They should be offering full refunds up to an hour before the start of the game if they are going to restrict this. I really hope that law passes. I know people have their issues with scalpers but overall this team doesn't have a scalper issue and the team having complete control over the movement of all the tickets will be worse for us all in the future.

Reactions: SETHROLLINS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->