HFDevils Official ‘20-21 Tickets and Prudential Center Thread (tickets are nontransferable in 2021)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Previous thread: HFDevils Official '18-19 Ticket/Prudential Center thread part II

This is the thread where HF members can buy and sell Devils tickets with some relevant info:

Facebook page cj and others run for buying and selling tickets: Log into Facebook | Facebook
Devils' regular season schedule: New Jersey Devils Schedule

Single-game pricing info and promo schedule available eventually...

Mod Note:
Tickets can be bought/sold for personal use.
HFBoards.com is not a forum you can use to sell tickets for profit.
HFBoards also does not sponsor/endorse any deals. Buyer beware.

This thread is for information regarding the Rock (policies, FAQ's, etc). This is NOT for selling tickets. You can find ticket sales here.

Info about the Prudential Center

FAQ's regarding the Prudential Center (including camera info)

PruCenter Food Menus

Restaurant Info

Directions/Parking

Pre-Paid Parking

Mass Transit Info

Box Office Info

Seating Chart (Devils shoot twice towards the right - section 2-4)

3D Seating Chart

Official Newark Visitor's Guide

Local Watering Holes:
Hell's Kitchen
Market Street Grill
Sagres Bar & Grill
Edison Ale House
McGovern's Tavern
Dinosaur BBQ
Bello's Bar and Grill
Mercato Tomato Pie
Redd's Biergarten

Hotel Information:
Hotel Indigo
Marriott Courtyard Hotel (outside Prudential Center)
Hilton Hotel in Newark
Robert Treat Hotel
Hampton Inn in Harrison
*The Prudential Center is not far from Newark Airport, so you can always find hotels near there as well.*

Autograph Information:
For Devils autographs it's on Lafeyette Street, walking towards Broad Street, right before the VIP parking garage. You'll probably see a bunch of people standing out there.

For visiting teams it's on Edison Street, walking towards Broad Street, right past the Devils Den (directly opposite from where the home team comes out).

NEW: A link to the directory of the new food stands: http://hfboards.mandatory.com/showpost.php?p=91981831&postcount=989
And a link to the menus of said food stands: http://hfboards.mandatory.com/showpost.php?p=91133597&postcount=578

Club seat access:
Section 7 & 9 (Rows GL1 to 5): The newly designed private clubs invite guests to experience a lively atmosphere with the best sight lines. You’ll receive luxury seating, access to the newly renovated clubs and an all-inclusive gourmet buffet. Rows 6 and above: No club access.

Section 18 & 20 (Rows GL1 to 8): The newly designed private clubs invite guests to experience a lively atmosphere with the best sight lines. You’ll receive luxury seating, access to the newly renovated clubs and an all-inclusive gourmet buffet. Rows 9 and above: No club access

Section 8 & 19 (all rows) The newly designed private clubs invite guests to experience a lively atmosphere with the best sight lines. You’ll receive luxury seating, access to the newly renovated clubs and an all-inclusive gourmet buffet.
Mod Note:
Tickets can be bought/sold for personal use.
HFBoards.com is not a forum you can use to sell tickets for profit.
HFBoards also does not sponsor/endorse any deals . Buyer beware.

HellOnIce

Jun 28, 2007
A lot of the rotating ticket thing is partly security, part 2nd market stopping, partly they want to know who's in their building so they can market better. Each tickets transfer opens you up a new account, and then TM and the team get leads to sell to. A big part of it.

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
then TM and the team get leads to sell to. A big part of it.

Ugh.... everything now is data, data, data, data.

The other day Vail bought Peaks Resorts, which operates Hunter. I never ski at Hunter, but given I live in what is considered, "Hunter's market", I received an email from Vail to sell me their EPIC Season Pass literally less than 24 hours after the deal was announced. So how did Vail get my info? Because I've skied several Vail mountains (Park City, Stowe, Vail, etc...), and whenever you ski a Vail mountain they data harvest you with their RFID lift tickets, name, home address, email address, phone number, etc... As if ANY of that is necessary to sell someone a daily lift ticket. lol

Jack Be Quick

Hasek Is Right
Mar 17, 2011
Brooklyn
Sorry if this is the wrong place, but I had 4 people bail on opening night for suite 201 so I have 4 seats. Will split up 2 & 2. Will sell for cost of what I paid don't need to make money.

Shoot me a direct message.
Aw shucks, myself and another poster scooped up a few in 202 a few days ago.

Sorry dude. Although I doubt you'll have much issue on StubHub as this is probably the most highly anticipated game in a minute.

Good luck man.

Billdo

Oct 28, 2008
Ocean County
Anyone get that postcard in the mail today with your name on a jersey between Subban and Hughes? It's pretty sweet aside from the fact that the bottom saying you will receive two complimentary tickets by logging onto the website is essentially a crock of poo. You have to go to some presentation where you can take a pick with Elias' retirement banner and basically sit through a sales pitch for season tickets or a partial plan. Super misleading. End rant.

BenedictGomez

Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
the bottom saying you will receive two complimentary tickets by logging onto the website is essentially a crock of poo......Super misleading. End rant.

They did that with the red jersey mailer with your last name on the jersey a few months back. Agreed on the misleading part, to the point where it's not a wise marketing strategy.

Billdo

Oct 28, 2008
Ocean County
They did that with the red jersey mailer with your last name on the jersey a few months back. Agreed on the misleading part, to the point where it's not a wise marketing strategy.

That's the one I got today, maybe I didn't get it today and I just saw it today. I actually emailed them saying that while the postcard was pretty fun, it was really misleading and disappointing on that end.

Last edited:

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
Anyone get that postcard in the mail today with your name on a jersey between Subban and Hughes? It's pretty sweet aside from the fact that the bottom saying you will receive two complimentary tickets by logging onto the website is essentially a crock of poo. You have to go to some presentation where you can take a pick with Elias' retirement banner and basically sit through a sales pitch for season tickets or a partial plan. Super misleading. End rant.
That’s actually pretty cool that they get to get a picture with the banner and get two free tickets. Thats worth sitting through a sales pitch.

Colin226

NJ Devils STH
Jan 14, 2011
Central NJ
Anyone know why the UFC fight at Prudential Center today doesn’t have any 100/200 level seats open? Looks to be lower bowl only. Still great to see UFC return to Newark.

Billdo

Oct 28, 2008
Ocean County
Anyone know why the UFC fight at Prudential Center today doesn’t have any 100/200 level seats open? Looks to be lower bowl only. Still great to see UFC return to Newark.

I don't think they sell out smaller shows like this one. They'll "sell out" the lower bowl but would rather just limit it to that than have empty's around the arena.

Reactions: Colin226

BenedictGomez

Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
I don't think they sell out smaller shows like this one. They'll "sell out" the lower bowl but would rather just limit it to that than have empty's around the arena.

If they follow the old WWF route, you only sell tickets for 1/2 of the arena, and then you put all the TV cameras on the empty side of the arena, giving the appearance of a Sold Out, packed, building to the masses watching at home, when in reality you barely may have filled half the arena if that.

JrFischer54

Apr 4, 2017
Ugh.... everything now is data, data, data, data.

The other day Vail bought Peaks Resorts, which operates Hunter. I never ski at Hunter, but given I live in what is considered, "Hunter's market", I received an email from Vail to sell me their EPIC Season Pass literally less than 24 hours after the deal was announced. So how did Vail get my info? Because I've skied several Vail mountains (Park City, Stowe, Vail, etc...), and whenever you ski a Vail mountain they data harvest you with their RFID lift tickets, name, home address, email address, phone number, etc... As if ANY of that is necessary to sell someone a daily lift ticket. lol

i'm really surprised someone hasn't come up with a service/product that would eliminate all of these unwanted emails/calls/spam.

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
Does anyone know if the STH pre-sale tomorrow will be just a password for ticketmaster (so you pay fees) or some sort of Devils portal (so you don't pay fees)?

Additionally, is anyone selling the Saturday afternoon game vs the Rangers on November 30th? Looking for either a pair of set of four.

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
If they follow the old WWF route, you only sell tickets for 1/2 of the arena, and then you put all the TV cameras on the empty side of the arena, giving the appearance of a Sold Out, packed, building to the masses watching at home, when in reality you barely may have filled half the arena if that.

WWE does that more now than they ever did before as WWF. Their live attendance has been putrid in the past year.

SETHROLLINS

Mar 2, 2011
WWE does that more now than they ever did before as WWF. Their live attendance has been putrid in the past year.

I know this isn't a WWE thread but I stopped watching after WM 34. Too much content each week so the product has become redundant. I haven't watched AEW yet but I'll at least give them a try come the fall when they start weekly episodes.

Reactions: Satans Hockey

aero8279

Aug 31, 2008
season ticket presale is happening now, not at 10 like the e-mail said. nov 30 vs rangers attack side twice $176 after all fees for 2 tickets. not too bad of a price for a saturday afternoon game. thought these would be a lot higher in price due to it being a saturday afternoon vs the rangers.

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
What is the password to the presale?

EDIT... Account number is password.

Last edited:

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
About 10 minutes ago, it would;nt let me check out and I had to join the waiting room.

BigBlueAndRed

Apr 15, 2012
Not sure about other games, but Rangers tickets are $10 more than last year in the cheapest seats (Upper twice attack)

aero8279

Aug 31, 2008
i'll give the devils credit here. for the sth presale, ranger tix attack twice balcony are $69 each plus fees along with the upper level. looks like face will be $91 each plus fees for the same sections which is crazy but they will probably sell out due to excitement and the 2nd one being a saturday matinee right after thanksgiving.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad