HFDevils Official ‘20-21 Tickets and Prudential Center Thread (tickets are nontransferable in 2021)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patrik26

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 12, 2016
Sussex, NJ
Season tickets just showed up at the office. Same stock type as last year and the design isn't much different. Each game has a different player on it. Included in the package was a few pins, some lanyards and one scarf per season ticket.

Did you select hard tickets as one of your incentives?

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
Got my season tickets today, very nice job by the Devils. Nice red box with red lettering which is hard to read but says new jersey Devils and the we are the ones slogan.

There's a pin and a really nice scarf, says we are the ones on one side and new jersey Devils on the other. Each side looks like the socks, so one side is the white ones and the other is the reds.

The membership card this year is actually a wallet card size which is fantastic and something I've been asking about for years since I refuse to wear a stupid lanyard and a giant card around my neck. My only complaint is I wish they made the card the actual ticket that you could scan to get inside.
I opted for hard tickets as a perk and they are nice and have 4 different designs, Nico, Subban, Hall and Hughes.

Overall a very good job by the Devils and I like to give them credit when they deserve it........now just don't f*** with me with this stupid goal song bullshit and I'll be very happy lol.

mtnet

LGD!
Oct 31, 2014
I really like the lapel pin for a change, nice and understated. The scarves were a nice touch, a practical item that can actually be put to good use.

I'm blanking on most swag over the years but since this box was bigger than usual, I'm guessing these scarves rank among the best they've sent in a while.

Reactions: Satans Hockey

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
I really like the lapel pin for a change, nice and understated. The scarves were a nice touch, a practical item that can actually be put to good use.

I still have that STH light up Rock thing in its' original box in the basement.

Patrik26

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 12, 2016
Sussex, NJ

I'm blanking on most swag over the years but since this box was bigger than usual, I'm guessing these scarves rank among the best they've sent in a while.

Agreed on both. The pin is exceptional in its simplicity - thank goodness. :)

Reactions: mtnet

Call Me Al

Aug 28, 2017
yeah they've usually had it by the time tickets go onsale but i guess it's a little delayed this year

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
Don't they usually have a promo schedule out by now?

From today's email...

The New Jersey Devils will announce their 2019-20 promotional schedule this Friday. Stay tuned to Devils social channels to learn when fan favorites like Star Wars Night and Retro Night will happen this season!

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
Theme nights are out, not a ton of giveaways but the ones that are there are cool... Jack Hughes Jedi Star Wars bobblehead will be interesting lol The 2000 replica cup ring is really cool and the Subbanator bobblehead could be really awesome if he's half a terminator lol

Theme Nights / Promotions / Giveaways

NJDevils7

Feb 13, 2007
New York
- So only one retro night (only night we will wear the throwbacks I assume?)

- The Hughes and Subban bobbleheads have potential to be real cool.

- The replica 2000 ring is a good idea. Hopefully they honor the team in some way.

- What is "Thursday Night Hockey presented by Budweiser" Just an ad? Or is there actually something?

BenedictGomez

Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ

Worse that that, I'd call it lame.

It's not really a "fan promotion", it's a paid advertisement that the Devils are trying to pass off as a "fan promotion".

During each Thursday Night Hockey game, fans who are in attendance have a chance to win two tickets into the Budweiser Party Suite by taking a photo with a Budweiser product or sign and tweeting it to @NJDevils and @BudweiserUSA, utilizing the #NJDBudParty hashtag!

BenedictGomez

Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
What are the prices? I feel like this is the most anticipated opener in a long time. And it being a Friday I would think it's at least $100 to get in the building.

Well you're way off, as the game isnt remotely close to being "SOLD OUT" at the moment, but the cheapest box office tix are about $80, which is way too high.

There are a few sections (really) which are entirely available on TM right now, and I'm sure it's worse than that because it's almost certain what is being displayed right now is fraudulently to little.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->