HFDevils Official ‘20-21 Tickets and Prudential Center Thread (tickets are nontransferable in 2021)

Status
Not open for further replies.

devilsblood

Mar 10, 2010
The business perspective is also release limited tickets (because obviously they are holding a ton for potential season tix). Watch prices rocket up. Hope that makes people view the season tix or partial plans as more appealing.
At the banner event I went to the other day I was surprised at how few seats were marked as "for sale". I figured this was to create the illusion of limited supply?

Last edited:

WB233629

Aug 9, 2019
My rep just sent me the partial plan info. Two 13 game packages, one all-star, one weekend. Also a pick-you-own plan I didn't get info on. Both plans include opening night and have three other shared games (11/30, 12/27 & 2/22).

Pricing for sections 6 & 21 average:
  • All-Star: $127/ticket/game
  • Weekend: $104/ticket/game

Call Me Al

Aug 28, 2017
that’s pretty good. i’m on the flex plan and for the 100 section im paying less than $100 per ticket some as low as $50. ranger games the most expensive at $99, but none in the lower bowl

NBC Hockey

Mar 13, 2009
Does anybody know why the 100 sections tickets are cheaper than the 200 sections tickets on websites like Stubhub? Super confused. I bought tickets on Ticketmaster in the 200s and there are tickets elsewhere in the 100s that are cheaper than what I paid.

Colin226

NJ Devils STH
Jan 14, 2011
Central NJ
Does anybody know why the 100 sections tickets are cheaper than the 200 sections tickets on websites like Stubhub? Super confused. I bought tickets on Ticketmaster in the 200s and there are tickets elsewhere in the 100s that are cheaper than what I paid.

What sections are you specifically comparing? Seats in the back rows of the defend-twice balcony are definitely cheaper than seats in the middle of the 200s

Colin226

NJ Devils STH
Jan 14, 2011
Central NJ
The 100s are the best value in the whole building. By far.

I basically had to switch from 226 to the shoot twice balcony. For just a couple dollars more per seat per game, I not only have a much better/closer view of the action but I am way more easily able to sell games I can’t make and at a closer amount (or more than) the price I paid. 226 was just not a desirable section, and is largely a ghost town for games.

And it’s better to have the balconies more full versus the 200 level. The balconies are more visible so when they are full the building looks full, and they seem to generate more noise. “Pushing” people to the balconies was one of JVB’s good moves.

Reactions: New Jersey

Sarge18

Feb 17, 2007
My rep just sent me the partial plan info. Two 13 game packages, one all-star, one weekend. Also a pick-you-own plan I didn't get info on. Both plans include opening night and have three other shared games (11/30, 12/27 & 2/22).

Pricing for sections 6 & 21 average:
  • All-Star: $127/ticket/game
  • Weekend: $104/ticket/game
Sorry to be a bother, but do you have any other pricing or info on these plans? The rep who calls me 45 times a day without leaving me a message refuses to email me the info and I work till 7 every night so I can't easily talk to them.

WB233629

Aug 9, 2019
Sorry to be a bother, but do you have any other pricing or info on these plans? The rep who calls me 45 times a day without leaving me a message refuses to email me the info and I work till 7 every night so I can't easily talk to them.
The only other data I got was on sections 4/5 or 22. I haven't seen a full pricing / seating map.
  • All-Star: $106/ticket/game
  • Weekend: $88/ticket/game

martyisgod

Dec 30, 2007
Sayreville
was told by my rep " For the 116-124 section you’d be looking at between $639.79-$1,001.58 per seat. The lower the price the higher up the seats. The 639 price breaks down to about 49 per seat per game."

edit: thats for the weekend plan

manilaNJ

Optimism: Unwavering
Mar 5, 2012
New Jersey
I basically had to switch from 226 to the shoot twice balcony. For just a couple dollars more per seat per game, I not only have a much better/closer view of the action but I am way more easily able to sell games I can’t make and at a closer amount (or more than) the price I paid.

Same story with my move from 129 to 6.
Not only did it wind up being cheaper, I have never had an issue selling them - which is an added bonus that needs to be factored in. If the seats "look" like a better value, go for it because the resale is going to be an unspoken bonus.

I also think 129 was a big groupon section, or some type of discount deal. It was either a library or full of out of towners. I was happy to get out.

Reactions: Colin226

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
And it’s better to have the balconies more full versus the 200 level. The balconies are more visible so when they are full the building looks full, and they seem to generate more noise. “Pushing” people to the balconies was one of JVB’s good moves.

He did in the end but I credit the Nordiques fans with that one more in 2011. The fact they were able to basically fill up entire sections of the 100's with Quebec fans during that home finale - and the 100's were a ghost town in other games - I think shocked them into slashing the prices that offseason from the $39 or whatever it was to $22 a game for the defending section (and $28 for attacking). Of course they've steadily inched back up since. If it wasn't for the offseason we've had it might have gone back to being a ghost town in the 100's.

Reactions: Colin226

Sarge18

Feb 17, 2007
All-Star Plan

Date

Day

Opponent

Time

Plan

10/04/19

Fri.

Winnipeg Jets

7:00 PM

All-Star

10/17/19

Thu.

New York Rangers

All-Star

10/30/19

Wed.

Tampa Bay Lightning

All-Star

11/30/19

Sat.

New York Rangers

1:00 PM

All-Star

12/06/19

Fri.

Chicago Blackhawks

All-Star

12/27/19

Fri.

Toronto Maple Leafs

All-Star

12/31/19

Tue.

Boston Bruins

All-Star

01/07/20

Tue.

New York Islanders

All-Star

01/30/20

Thu.

Nashville Predators

All-Star

02/22/20

Sat.

Washington Capitals

All-Star

03/10/20

Tue.

Pittsburgh Penguins

All-Star

03/28/20

Sat.

Philadelphia Flyers

All-Star

04/02/20

Thu.

Buffalo Sabres

All-Star
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
Weekend Plan

Date

Day

Opponent

Time

Plan

10/04/19

Fri.

Winnipeg Jets

Weekend

10/19/19

Sat.

Vancouver Canucks

Weekend

11/01/19

Fri.

Philadelphia Flyers

Weekend

11/15/19

Fri.

Pittsburgh Penguins

Weekend

11/30/19

Sat.

New York Rangers

Weekend

12/20/19

Fri.

Washington Capitals

Weekend

12/27/19

Fri.

Toronto Maple Leafs

Weekend

01/04/20

Sat.

Colorado Avalanche

Weekend

01/12/20

Sun.

Tampa Bay Lightning

Weekend

02/08/20

Sat.

Los Angeles Kings

Weekend

02/22/20

Sat.

Washington Capitals

Weekend

03/21/20

Sat.

New York Islanders

Weekend

03/29/20

Sun.

Carolina Hurricanes

3:00 PM

Weekend
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

WB233629

Aug 9, 2019
Just had my time slot for the all-star plan. Not a lot left behind either goal. Some tickets in Section 5 and the top of 17. Didn't ask about club or glass seats.

devsman84

Jul 13, 2016
I love how the craft beer nerds as well as NJCB group is going nuts over the Devils doing that beer collaboration with Magic Hat instead of a NJ-based brewery.

It's a paid sponsorship and I highly doubt these breweries that operate out of suites in industrial parks can go toe to toe marketing budget wise against Magic Hat.

Reactions: Billdo and Colin226

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
I love how the craft beer nerds as well as NJCB group is going nuts over the Devils doing that beer collaboration with Magic Hat instead of a NJ-based brewery.

It's a paid sponsorship and I highly doubt these breweries that operate out of suites in industrial parks can go toe to toe marketing budget wise against Magic Hat.

I hope they come up with a decent name, there's a contest to enter if anyone is interested...

Devils Brewery Sweepstakes - Formstack

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ

I couldn't care less that the Devils chose a non Jersey brewer, but Magic Hat is pretty poor in general. I used to live walking distance to them, and never went. Really overrated beers, and IMO they simply benefited from the fact that they were really early in the craft beer game that overtook America. I feel pretty lucky that I lived in Vermont right during the genesis of that whole thing (I didnt at the time, but I do now). VPB, Otter Creek, Magic Hat, Long Trail, Alchemist, Switchback, Shed Brewery, etc... I was there for all that when it was brand new and prior to it sweeping America. In a 20 year period America went from about the worst place on earth for beer to the best place on earth for beer.

Colin226

NJ Devils STH
Jan 14, 2011
Central NJ

It’s hilarious to me how many people miss that it’s a sponsorship not a collaboration. Those people should also complain that the Devils “chose” Labatt Blue as the official 24 oz branded canned beer the past 2 seasons as well :laugh:

lucifer91

Jul 29, 2011
NJ
Anybody ever stay at the Marriott next to Prudential? I live pretty far away ~1.5 hrs away, and am going to opening night. Typically i make the drive home but since it is a friday night I wanted to make a night of it with the wife. Maybe go to the bars after the game? It looks pretty nice and has good ratings, my other option would be to stay somewhere close to the wayne area and uber/lyft it to the hotel/wayne area bars after the game.

I assume they have enough off street parking?

Colin226

NJ Devils STH
Jan 14, 2011
Central NJ
Anybody ever stay at the Marriott next to Prudential? I live pretty far away ~1.5 hrs away, and am going to opening night. Typically i make the drive home but since it is a friday night I wanted to make a night of it with the wife. Maybe go to the bars after the game? It looks pretty nice and has good ratings, my other option would be to stay somewhere close to the wayne area and uber/lyft it to the hotel/wayne area bars after the game.

Never stayed there but I stay at a lot of Courtyard Marriotts and they’re always nice. Plus I’m sure the bar scene post-game around the arena will be fun!

Reactions: lucifer91

johnny pierogi

15 MINUTES OF FAYNE
Aug 11, 2016
Warren County

My wife got us a room for 2 nights one December a few years back at the Hilton near Penn Station. The first night we saw the Devils play the Red Wings (I think it was star wars night, can't remember if they won) and the second night we saw Jim Gaffigan at MSG. During the day we had lunch in the Iron Bound and otherwise just hung out until the Gaffigan show. The hotel was nice. The only thing I remember being an issue was that our room didn't have a refrigerator, so I had to put my beers in a garbage bag full of ice in the bathtub. Not sure if some rooms have refrigerators, I'm sure they do.

The Hilton also has a parking garage. I know this doesn't really answer your question about the Marriott but it's just another option.

Reactions: lucifer91
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad