HFDevils Official ‘20-21 Tickets and Prudential Center Thread (tickets are nontransferable in 2021)

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnny pierogi

15 MINUTES OF FAYNE
Aug 11, 2016
Warren County
Anyone on here looking to sell a pair for tomorrow night? I'm going to see the mess in person because I want the Jack Attack bobblehead and I'd rather give someone here the money

aero8279

Aug 31, 2008
Anyone on here looking to sell a pair for tomorrow night? I'm going to see the mess in person because I want the Jack Attack bobblehead and I'd rather give someone here the money

Just pay the $50 on eBay for it. You'll save yourself time, money,and aggravation lol

johnny pierogi

15 MINUTES OF FAYNE
Aug 11, 2016
Warren County
If I didn't work 20 minutes from Newark I would do that but I figure no better time to get to a game than when there's a tangible reward for sitting through the absolute garbage.

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
Selling two tickets in section 104 for these games.

12/20 Capitals - $70 for the pair
12/27 Leafs - $95 for the pair

Venmo/Paypal works.

David Conte

Oct 6, 2014
Instead of committing to a Brrrrick City ticket package, season ticket "Members" who have already shelled out the dough for the games in question (not to mention 37 others) can now purchase the limited edition Jack Hughes snowglobe for the low, low price of $20.

Plus some unnecessarily added fees of course.

Last edited:

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
This team loves to be an annoyance to people. Saw people complaining that it was only 1 toy and not 2 for the toy drive outside.... I check their social media and their are tweets with 1 and 2 toys so unless you check that every single day and you had already seen that it was 1 you wouldn't know they changed it to 2 for the last game of the drive which is tonight.

Ass backwards organization from top to bottom.

Last edited:

NjDevsRR

Sponsor
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
Selling two tickets in section 104 for the game on the 27th against the Leafs. $70 for the pair.

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
Wow, I have no desire to attend a game to this "Disaster on Ice", but I was curious and perused SH just the same. Up until now I'd been impressed with how reasonably well ticket prices held given how terrible the team is, but it seems like "reality" & acceptance has finally settled in as prices have plummeted. You can get $10, $12, $15 tickets (fees included) to the next game. Even the weekend games are starting to collapse. But the real tip-off to me is the 12/31 game, with a get-in price of <$55 for balcony. That 12/31 game is typically very expensive, as college kids are home, and people use it as a Christmas present.

njdevil26

I hate avocados
Dec 13, 2006
Clark, NJ
Wow, I have no desire to attend a game to this "Disaster on Ice", but I was curious and perused SH just the same. Up until now I'd been impressed with how reasonably well ticket prices held given how terrible the team is, but it seems like "reality" & acceptance has finally settled in as prices have plummeted. You can get $10, $12, $15 tickets (fees included) to the next game. Even the weekend games are starting to collapse. But the real tip-off to me is the 12/31 game, with a get-in price of <$55 for balcony. That 12/31 game is typically very expensive, as college kids are home, and people use it as a Christmas present.

Mine have been on the ticket exchange for I think 40 each or something. Still haven't sold.

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010

I don't remember the 12/31 game being expensive, maybe if it fell on a weekend but this is a Tuesday game at 2pm. Not everyone has off either and people certainly aren't going to burn a vacation day to go see this team play.

NjDevsRR

Sponsor
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
Selling a pair in section 104 for the Bruins game on New Years Eve. $85 for the pair.

devilsblood

Mar 10, 2010
Don't know if it has been mentioned.

But the free pickle/hot pepper bars they have upstairs?

Man I take full advantage of that. I'll buy some fries, a beer and then just stock up on pickles and jalapenos.

Free stuff at a sporting event. It's remarkable.

Reactions: Colin226

Colin226

NJ Devils STH
Jan 14, 2011
Central NJ
A few weeks ago I was at my local dive bar (The Clubhouse in Somerville) and they had these Yuengling coasters that said “Let’s Go Devils!” on them, which I found odd because of their strong ties to Philly. Today at the game, I noticed Yuengling graphics on the walls behind the restaurant ledge seats.

Well now it all makes sense. Yuengling is now the official sponsor of the restaurant and bar - rebranded to Yuengling 1829 Club:

https://njbiz.com/yuengling-opens-first-branded-bar-restaurant-at-prudential-center/

Reactions: mtnet

devsman84

Jul 13, 2016
A few weeks ago I was at my local dive bar (The Clubhouse in Somerville) and they had these Yuengling coasters that said “Let’s Go Devils!” on them, which I found odd because of their strong ties to Philly. Today at the game, I noticed Yuengling graphics on the walls behind the restaurant ledge seats.

Well now it all makes sense. Yuengling is now the official sponsor of the restaurant and bar - rebranded to Yuengling 1829 Club:

Yuengling to open first branded bar & restaurant at Prudential Center - NJBIZ

That place is still open?!!?!?! Wow, I am surprised. Especially since they are now on the "quieter" end of main street.

I stopped going to that place years ago after they kept making their payment policy more and more ridiculous.

johnny pierogi

15 MINUTES OF FAYNE
Aug 11, 2016
Warren County
As I figured, this Yuengling restaurant has much to do with Harris & Blitzer. The PruCenter/Devils is like their northeastern satellite office.

Harris Blitzer Sports & Entertainment – whose properties include the Devils, the Prudential Center and the Philadelphia 76ers – Senior Vice President of Corporate Partnerships Adam Cross called the collaboration “a natural fit.”

I know Yuengling advertises like crazy in the Philly market but to me it's more of a Pennsylvania brand than anything. I don't strictly associate their beer with Philadelphia.

Now, if I saw them advertising with a team in California I'd be confused.

SETHROLLINS

Mar 2, 2011
Does anyone know where in the arena they sell the "Devils Woo! Brew" a buddy of mine is attending his first game tomorrow and wants to try it.?

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
Does anyone know where in the arena they sell the "Devils Woo! Brew" a buddy of mine is attending his first game tomorrow and wants to try it.?

Looks like they have it.

upload_2019-12-20_8-10-57.png

Nubmer6

Sleep is a poor substitute for caffeine
Sponsor
Jul 14, 2013
The Village
Anyone here have 3 lower level seats for sale for the Bruins game on New Years Eve?

I'm bringing the niece and nephew. Funny thing is the nephew is from Boston, plays for teams up there, and refuses to root for the B's.

Anyway, I've never bought here before, but I figured I'd poke you guys before blowing the money on site fees elsewhere. I'd rather someone here get the money.

JrFischer54

Apr 4, 2017
Frustrated fans can’t divorce the Giants without taking a bath on their PSLs | Politi

i know this isn't hockey/devils related and its also more so about PSL then season tickets themselves i do find it interesting some of the peoples gripes and mentioning getting tickets off line.

Eventually no one would get season tickets to anything and just try to cherry pick the games that they want/can go to. Wonder if we will ever see a day when season tickets aren't needed anymore

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
Wonder if we will ever see a day when season tickets aren't needed anymore

I don't see that happening, there are still plenty of people who want the same seat for every game and those that attend every game in all sports. Especially in football when it's only 8 home games and 2 regular season games.

Plus it doesn't do the front offices any good to not offer a full season ticket package for people who want to pay for it.

I'm not a football guy but the biggest scam with those PSLs for metlife is that they charged two fan bases for them and couldn't even put a damn retractable roof on the place. The stadium itself is horrible and it's easily the worst of the newer NFL stadiums in the entire league. That's not even accounting for the fact that it's an absolute joke that the billionaire owners for both teams couldn't pay for their own damn stadium and instead had their fan bases for it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->