HFDevils Official ‘20-21 Tickets and Prudential Center Thread (tickets are nontransferable in 2021)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
That’s an old codicil they rarely enforce with at least the exception of SatansHockey during the lockout season. I can’t sell squat on StubHub anymore cause the commissions from the all mobile tickets crush the take home profit there so I have to sell on TE. I’m pretty much going to dare them to enforce that rule this year, probably half the STH’s are going to cash out - they aren’t literally going to throw half their season ticket holders off after another **** season when renewals will be way down as is. Not as if anyone is going to profit this year when they’re giving tickets away for almost every game lol

It's amazing I even renewed after that mess but I was here before most of the front office and shocker, I'm still here after them so that's the main reason I didn't take it personal.

I was absolutely livid talking to them about it and still shocked they had the balls to try to do that to me. After explaining the situation in a very pissed off manner they gave me a pass.

For those who don't know the story already during the lockout year I had to sell almost all of my tickets because the work schedules for that year for the people in my seats including myself were already set at the time because they got set a few months in advance and it was impossible to get all of our schedules changed on a whim and it was impossible to plan to have days off for a Devils schedule that didn't exist. The league was canceling months of games at a time back then and they didn't even announce the new schedule until January. I don't own a crystal ball so I couldn't just guess when the lockout was gonna end, if at all.

I had no choice but to sell almost all the games and thankfully people were still excited about the previous run to the finals because I was able to get face value for almost everything. The front office certainly didn't give a shit that I was going to have eat the money for the games they already had my money for.

I would have barely missed any games if the damn league didn't have a lockout.

That all being said that was under old ownership and an old front office which really don't have many people left, if any and certainly not anyone who I think actually cares about this rule about selling tickets because that guy is gone and I can't remember his name.

I just don't see this current group actually caring how many tickets people sell, I think it's just there to be there in the wording. Plus lets be honest here, there is no way anyone is getting face value for every game left this year. I'm selling off any games I can get my money back for but it's not going to be many. I do plan on picking the highest level of tiered games for buybacks that I know I definitely can't sell for face value. At least that's 8 games gone immediately

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
That all being said that was under old ownership and an old front office which really don't have many people left, if any and certainly not anyone who I think actually cares about this rule about selling tickets because that guy is gone and I can't remember his name.

The guy who used to post here; Eric?

He's the one I told would fail in his attempts to control the secondary market with all the shenanigans they were employing.

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
The guy who used to post here; Eric?

He's the one I told would fail in his attempts to control the secondary market with all the shenanigans they were employing.

I don't remember him posting here (not saying it's not true I just don't remember that) but that was his name.

NJDevils7

Feb 13, 2007
New York
Anyone ever park at "265 Market Street Parking"?

Looking for something close on Parkwhiz. All the surrounding ones are like $35 and this one is $22. Jut wondering if there is a reason for that...

BigEezyE22

Continuing to not support HF.
Feb 2, 2007
Jersey

Looking for something close on Parkwhiz. All the surrounding ones are like $35 and this one is $22. Jut wondering if there is a reason for that...

Never used Parkwhiz but thru Parkmobile I got a reservation at 131 Market st (in a garage) for $12 from 5:15 to 10:30

Sarge18

Feb 17, 2007

Yeah I park there a lot. Nothing to be suspicious of. It's a decent lot. Just follow the directions and go to the second lot after you pull in, not the garage. It was $14.99 up until recently.

New Jersey

(pacmanghost x) sad again
Sep 7, 2009
*intro to the sopranos*
twitter.com
I am the biggest fan of parking at Seton Hall Law, it's really the only place I park now. $12/$15 depending on the game and you skirrt skirrt right outta Newark if you turn left out of the garage onto Mulberry and make a right onto Raymond to get to Broad Street.

There were 14,000 people at Seton Hall/Michigan State last Thursday, starting my car to opening my garage door took less than 40 minutes and I live about 25 miles from the Rock. I mean, sure, if you park on the top level and try to leave at the exact same time as everyone else, you're gonna wait to get out, but it's really not that bad.

Also, if you're insane like me and have done the Saturday double-dip attending *both* the Seton Hall and Devils game, $12 is the all-day weekend rate. $12 to park for two sporting events.

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
Has anyone seen anything about the food drive? I thought it was normally for 3 games before Thanksgiving and with that being next week I would imagine they would have announced it already. Sad if they just got rid of it entirely.

Reactions: NjDevs4994

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
I am selling two tickets in section 104 (attack twice) row 14 for tomorrows game against Boston. Its the last row so you have no one behind you. Looking for $40 for the pair. Can do paypal or venmo.

martyisgod

Dec 30, 2007
Sayreville
One of the games I was at a few weeks ago, I filled out one of those surveys on the computers, etc. I just got a call from "global reservations" saying they have great news about the entry I made. Its probably some sort of scam to get me to buy something, but was wondering if anyone got a call from these people

maddenmd2020

Aug 16, 2017
My wife and I "won" three or four "free" cruises last season after we took a survey at one of those pru-center computer stations.
The people calling were relentless, leaving voice message upon voice message....never again

217 Forever

Sep 15, 2014
My wife and I "won" three or four "free" cruises last season after we took a survey at one of those pru-center computer stations.
The people calling were relentless, leaving voice message upon voice message....never again
Never ever give your phone number on any survey, contest, promotion, etc. Just an email address.

njdevil26

I hate avocados
Dec 13, 2006
Clark, NJ
If you had accepted the "free cruises" it would have cost you considerably in fees and BS charges.

maddenmd2020

Aug 16, 2017
Never ever give your phone number on any survey, contest, promotion, etc. Just an email address.
I don't even remember putting in a phone number, just email. I figure the Devils had my email/phone number from when I was a STH, linked it to the email we provided, and sold us up the river to be "winners" a couple months later.

johnny pierogi

15 MINUTES OF FAYNE
Aug 11, 2016
Warren County
The Devils have my dad's cellphone number and call him all the time. He hasn't been to a game in ten years and doesn't know how to use a computer. Honestly, the last time he was at a game he didn't even have a cellphone.

The only thing I can think of is that we both have the same name and they have access to the DHS database or something

Blackjack

Feb 13, 2003
keyjhboardd +bro]ke
Visit site
The Devils have my dad's cellphone number and call him all the time. He hasn't been to a game in ten years and doesn't know how to use a computer. Honestly, the last time he was at a game he didn't even have a cellphone.

The only thing I can think of is that we both have the same name and they have access to the DHS database or something

Bet he never thought that would happen when he named you after himself. I hate marketing calls, but I've also been on the other end of the line and I honestly think it's the worst job in the world.

johnny pierogi

15 MINUTES OF FAYNE
Aug 11, 2016
Warren County
I pretty much screen all my calls anyway because of the spam bots but I take extra caution with anything coming out of Newark and now Philadelphia since they got me two summers ago calling from the 76ers phone bank

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
2 tickets available for Tuesdays game against Wild. $30 for the pair. Section 104 row 14, last row of the section so no one bothers you from behind.
Venmo or PayPal.

JrFischer54

Apr 4, 2017
I am the biggest fan of parking at Seton Hall Law, it's really the only place I park now. $12/$15 depending on the game and you skirrt skirrt right outta Newark if you turn left out of the garage onto Mulberry and make a right onto Raymond to get to Broad Street.

There were 14,000 people at Seton Hall/Michigan State last Thursday, starting my car to opening my garage door took less than 40 minutes and I live about 25 miles from the Rock. I mean, sure, if you park on the top level and try to leave at the exact same time as everyone else, you're gonna wait to get out, but it's really not that bad.

Also, if you're insane like me and have done the Saturday double-dip attending *both* the Seton Hall and Devils game, $12 is the all-day weekend rate. $12 to park for two sporting events.
That’s my go to spot I mentioned earlier in the year here. Been hitting that up since the place opened. Back then they didn’t have that entry door only students could access it.

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
Any Season Ticket Holder that chose the nice looking tickets as their benefit have any from Saturday's game that can spare? I took my son to his first game at Prudential Center and would like to get some ticket stubs. Feel free to shoot me a PM if you do.

Colin226

NJ Devils STH
Jan 14, 2011
Central NJ
Any Season Ticket Holder that chose the nice looking tickets as their benefit have any from Saturday's game that can spare? I took my son to his first game at Prudential Center and would like to get some ticket stubs. Feel free to shoot me a PM if you do.

Yeah if anyone could help my buddy out here with getting stubs from the Ranger game it would be appreciated!

Reactions: superyan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad