HFDevils Official ‘20-21 Tickets and Prudential Center Thread (tickets are nontransferable in 2021)

Status
Not open for further replies.

aero8279

Aug 31, 2008
As usual our fans with the You Suck chant, and the "Flyers Swallow" shtick in 2019 - come off well as usual. Idiots.

Last night with 90 seconds left in the game someone started a rangers suck chant near me. It's amazing that a good chunk of fans would rather do that then cheer on their actual team.

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
The you suck chant doesn't bother me. People take that way too literally. I don't care for the Flyers nonsense and the other paragraph long chant that follows that some people do.

Reactions: dbv and SETHROLLINS

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
I saw the Joker movie today, a non spoiler but the opening scene where he's promoting that business is what I saw them film right near the arena last year. There's also some other scenes in the movie that are right near the arena too.

Also another non spoiler but they used rock n roll part 2 in the movie! Lol I wonder how the royalties work for that because this movie is gonna make a ton of money. I wonder if they found a way to avoid paying Gary Glitter anything or if they just didn't care.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bostonzamboni

FooteBahl

Took a big shitz for Nemec
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2005
Metuchen NJ
I saw the Joker movie today, a non spoiler but the opening scene where he's promoting that business is what I saw them film right near the arena last year. There's also some other scenes in the movie that are right near the arena too.

Also another non spoiler but they used rock n roll part 2 in the movie! Lol I wonder how the royalties work for that because this movie is gonna make a ton of money. I wonder if they found a way to avoid paying Gary Glitter anything or if they just didn't care.

Convicted pedophile Gary Glitter set to earn big royalties from 'Joker' movie

Heckler81

Oct 14, 2017
Hi everyone!

I know this might be a hard ticket to get. I am looking for two tickets Devils vs Rangers 10/17. I am looking for lower level tickets. I am willing to go in the 100s sections if it’s closer to center ice.

Message me if you have tickets.

Thank you :)

Jack Be Quick

Hasek Is Right
Mar 17, 2011
Brooklyn
Hi everyone!

I know this might be a hard ticket to get. I am looking for two tickets Devils vs Rangers 10/17. I am looking for lower level tickets. I am willing to go in the 100s sections if it’s closer to center ice.

Message me if you have tickets.

Thank you :)
Hi everyone!

If you could please sell all of your tickets at a discounted rate to a rags fan whose username is heckler that would be amazing!

What could possibly go wrong?

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
I received a survey yesterday about the corporate sponsors of the Devils. How much I know about them, associate them with the Devils etc etc.

Brick City

Ignore me!
May 21, 2012
New Jersey
Do not think I saw this posted:

On a roll at The Rock - NJBIZ

In the last six months, New Jersey Devils officials expanded the team’s content staff from two to 11 people in an effort to create more social media content for fans. In the three months since the NHL draft, they’ve exceeded every content media metric the organization had previously set, becoming fourth in the league in Twitter interactions and third in Instagram interactions.

Newly appointed President Jake Reynolds said that improvement has already translated into business gains for the team—they’re top five in the league for new full season ticket holders, and over 90 percent of their season ticket base renewed—and he wants to keep it that way.

Good to see the owners continue to invest, with of course a huge assist from the lottery balls.

Brodeur

Feb 27, 2002
San Diego
Starting my annual East coast visit in a couple days. Noob question, but are umbrellas allowed into Prudential Center? Website didn't list it, but just wanted to make sure.

DevilsFan1027

Aug 3, 2016
Have 2 tickets for tomorrow nights game 10/10 against Edmonton. Section 122, Row 8 seats 9 and 10. I was asking $50 for the pair but seeing as how it's day of, will let them go for free to a couple of Devils fans who promise to heckle the crap out of McDavid...

Last edited:

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
There's a new restaurant called Cornbread farm to soul coming soon in the same building that's been worked on broad street where the IHOP is being built. Probably won't be done before the season ends though.

Patrik26

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 12, 2016
Sussex, NJ
Received an e-mail today regarding the Love Your Melon hats on sale to members. "When you purchase a hat, you will also receive an additional ticket for the Devils Hockey Fights Cancer Night on November 23 against the Detroit Red Wings." Price starts at $53.

How about I don't WANT an extra ticket but want to support the cause? Why can't we just buy the hat? Why does supporting a great cause have to be tied to purchasing additional tickets? PLUS, I'll fork over my $$$ for some of the mystery pucks.

Reactions: Satans Hockey

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey
Crazy to admit but I’ve never been to Hobby’s before a game and we’re likely heading there tomorrow? Does it get packed before games? It’s only a block from the Rock so I don’t imagine it’s difficult to get to and from the arena.

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
Crazy to admit but I’ve never been to Hobby’s before a game and we’re likely heading there tomorrow? Does it get packed before games? It’s only a block from the Rock so I don’t imagine it’s difficult to get to and from the arena.

It gets very busy, YOMV on "packed" exactly, but it's decent food. Probably a bit overrated frankly, but quite good.

Colin226

NJ Devils STH
Jan 14, 2011
Central NJ

I’d think for this particular game it won’t be too bad but I’d say definitely get there by noon. Enjoy the food! I never leave there hungry. The soups are good, the pastrami and corned beef is great (always make sure to get these “dressed” with cole slaw and Russian), but I’ve also had a bunch of their other food and really enjoyed it.

New Jersey

(pacmanghost x) sad again
Sep 7, 2009
*intro to the sopranos*
twitter.com
Can anyone speak on what you think maybe happens if you use a buy back or two and choose to not renew?

Honestly, even if I signed the right to any refund away in the season ticket contract, I wouldn't care at this point, because I think I'm good and would rather eat a couple of games in the lowest price tier than commit to 2020-21. Just curious, is all.

Yes, six games in. I know. I can't commit to another season of this.

Colin226

NJ Devils STH
Jan 14, 2011
Central NJ
Can anyone speak on what you think maybe happens if you use a buy back or two and choose to not renew?

Honestly, even if I signed the right to any refund away in the season ticket contract, I wouldn't care at this point, because I think I'm good and would rather eat a couple of games in the lowest price tier than commit to 2020-21. Just curious, is all.

I doubt they’ll refund you if you don’t renew. Why should they? The terms of the program are clear and if you’re not renewing they have all the less incentive to make you happy.

Reactions: New Jersey

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ

With history as a guide, you will renew for next season.

I see these comments in this thread all the time.

It makes no financial sense being a STH. I'm sick of the Devils undercutting the value of my ST. You can "do better" just buying your tickets on the secondary market (Stubhub, etc...). The Devils pizzed me off for the last time when they (paper tickets, failed at XYZ, insert reason here ____). In almost all these situations, the person later renews. It's like a financial form of Stockholm Syndrome. Occasionally someone does manage to break away from the abusive relationship (I think @indfin finally didnt renew last year, right?), but I find it relatively rare.

Burner Account

Feb 14, 2008
You can beat season ticket prices on Stubhub for 80% of the games, the most obvious exception being the Ranger games which are terrible anyway.

mtnet

LGD!
Oct 31, 2014

The buyback credits are gone for good if you don't renew. In that scenario, buybacks only benefit the franchise.

May as well sell everything yourself in order to recoup what you can if you're definitely not going to renew next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad