HFDevils Official ‘20-21 Tickets and Prudential Center Thread (tickets are nontransferable in 2021)

Status
Not open for further replies.

aero8279

Aug 31, 2008
Wow, I haven't been to a game since last October and it was 9.50$ for prepay. That sucks.

i read or heard somewhere that the devils bought that lot/lots. it's definitely a different company. what made 0 sense was last year to prepay at that lot towards the end was $15 but you could prepay through the devils website for $17. now it looks to be $15 to prepay and $20 cash.

DevilsFan1027

Aug 3, 2016
My ticket rep hooked me up with a spot for the high-five tunnel on Friday. Has anyone ever done this yet? She just said to be in the members lounge by 615. Seems pretty cool
Did this with out 6 year old a few times last year it's pretty cool. Couple of pointers: make sure to get to the lounge before 6:15 because they don't hesitate to leave and get downstairs. The players are usually pretty good with trying to high five everyone there, but if you;re going with a little one, make sure they are right in front and don't get squeezed...other than that TAKE PICTURES! Have fun and enjoy the opener!

FooteBahl

Took a big shitz for Nemec
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2005
Metuchen NJ
Did this with out 6 year old a few times last year it's pretty cool. Couple of pointers: make sure to get to the lounge before 6:15 because they don't hesitate to leave and get downstairs. The players are usually pretty good with trying to high five everyone there, but if you;re going with a little one, make sure they are right in front and don't get squeezed...other than that TAKE PICTURES! Have fun and enjoy the opener!
Thanks for the info! Where is the lounge I have to go to by the way?

JrFischer54

Apr 4, 2017
Bolded is one of the best (non-game-related) memories from taking my kids there when they were young. Hard as a rock, hot on the outside, typically ice cold inside. Even knowing all of that, never passed it up.

will always remember that smell. i'm surprised nothing like that made it over to newark for after the game. I always thought I would never see the scalpers again when we moved to newark but sure enough first game there they were outside lol. Thats gotta be a tough way to make a living.

Nubmer6

Sleep is a poor substitute for caffeine
Sponsor
Jul 14, 2013
The Village
Bolded is one of the best (non-game-related) memories from taking my kids there when they were young. Hard as a rock, hot on the outside, typically ice cold inside. Even knowing all of that, never passed it up.
They always smelled so much better than they tasted. It took a few times for me to learn not to be fooled.

martyisgod

Dec 30, 2007
Sayreville
Kids nowadays are so soft ... not eating great street (parking lot) food, wearing seat belts and bike helmets , thinking guns don't belong in schools ... I fear for our future
I was down in Wildwood this weekend, saw a couple kids riding in the bed of a pickup truck. Brought a tear to my eye

Reactions: Bostonzamboni

Edmonton East

BUT the ADvaNCEd STatS...
Nov 25, 2007
Is there a list of bars near the arena that are doing anything special for opening day/night?

WB233629

Aug 9, 2019
Switching gears for a second, there is no way Friday night will be a legit sellout (although they will announce it as one). The number of tickets in the center three sections on both sides of the ice is staggering. There are also at least 44 glass seats at $500+ / ticket which won't sell. That's a bad job by someone in the ticket office not getting the majority of those seats sold to sponsors or suite holders.

217 Forever

Sep 15, 2014
Not selling out this game would be hilarious. Well, I did my part with a group of ten.
The team simply doesn't care. If the game had the pricing structure of the Edmonton game 6 days later it would be sold out already but it just isn't the priority.

Patrik26

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 12, 2016
Sussex, NJ
The team simply doesn't care. If the game had the pricing structure of the Edmonton game 6 days later it would be sold out already but it just isn't the priority.

Toss in the fact that Winnipeg is not exactly a marquee team to the casual fan and it's not difficult to figure out why so many tickets are still available.

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
What's surprising to me is the greed on the part of ticket sellers, which is going to hurt them.

Secondary market ticket inventory really hasn't dramatically moved, yet sellers aren't lowering prices much. Cheapest pair is still $77 on SH, which is too high versus availability. If you're one of these people sitting on a bunch of tix, you should be pricing them lower just to move them at this point. Especially given TM has already lowered this morning, down to $71.

The second thing I'm a bit surprised by is the Devils haven't done one of their quiet deals yet, where they send out targeted emails to move tix.

DevilsFan1027

Aug 3, 2016
Thanks for the info! Where is the lounge I have to go to by the way?
The Membership Lounge is where the restaurant is. Go up the stairs by where the William Hill area is...go past where the podium is for restaurant reservations into the restaurant and it's a small room on our left side. You'll just let them know at the desk you're there and what for and you'll be all good.

BahlDeep

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal
Anyone has one extra for 10/17 vs Rangers?

Preferably in the center sections either lower bowl or the 100's.

NBC Hockey

Mar 13, 2009
I read somewhere recently that you're no longer allowed down by the glass for warm ups if your seats aren't down there. Is that for real?

Also, will warm ups be the same time as they usually are for the home opener? Or moved due to the player intros.

aero8279

Aug 31, 2008
I read somewhere recently that you're no longer allowed down by the glass for warm ups if your seats aren't down there. Is that for real?

Also, will warm ups be the same time as they usually are for the home opener? Or moved due to the player intros.

My guess is the intro of players will take no more than 5 minutes so I'd go with same warmup time.

JrFischer54

Apr 4, 2017
Toss in the fact that Winnipeg is not exactly a marquee team to the casual fan and it's not difficult to figure out why so many tickets are still available.

90% of the nhl is not "marquee" teams so the casual fan argument is overdone. I would go out on a limb and say under 1% of attendees to any particular game is a casual fan and by that I mean a fan going WITHOUT another devils fan.

example bringing a friend to a game. they aren't going because they really want to go its mostly because you are bringing them to a game.

Reactions: New Jersey

BahlDeep

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal
Not sure if you guys ever heard of Tickpick, but it's way cheaper then Stubhub. I literally just saved around 100 usd of fees on 3 single tickets I bought for 3 different games.

Reactions: David Conte
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->