Prospect Info: HFCBJ 2022 Summer Prospect Rankings: #14

Who is the best prospect of these 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
Vote for the best prospect from the above poll and post who you think should be added from the full (remaining) list below. Criteria is that they are under 25 and haven't spent the majority of a season in the NHL. (This criteria may not match any particular service's/outlet's, or anyone's here who makes a list. Be that as it may...)

1. Kent Johnson (LW/C)
2. David Jiricek (D)
3. Kirill Marchenko (LW/RW)
4. Denton Mateychuk (D)
5. Corson Ceulemans (D)
6. Daniil Tarasov (G)
7. Nick Blankenburg (D)
8. Luca Del Bel Belluz (C)
9. Stanislav Svozil (D)
10. Liam Foudy (C/LW)
11. Dmitri Voronkov (LW)
12. Guillaume Richard (D)
13. Mikael Pyyhtia (C)

Select your add from the list:

Tyler Angle (C)
Tim Berni (D)
Marcus Bjork (D)
Ben Boyd (LW)
Jacob Christiansen (D)
Josh Dunne (C)
James Fisher (C/RW)
Trey Fix-Wolansky (RW)
Jet Graves (G)
Eric Hjorth (D)
Ole-Julian Bjorgvik-Holm (D)
Joona Luoto (LW)
Nikolai Makarov (D)
James Malatesta (C)
Carson Meyer (RW)
Martin Rysavy (LW)

Added: Sergei Ivanov (G)

Adds (as of JacketFanInFL):
Christiansen - 5
Makarov - 3
Malatesta - 3
Rysavy - 2
Berni - 1
Luoto - 1
Fisher - 2
Fisher again - 2

Last edited:

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
This is the PENULTIMATE ADD, y'all. This and the next poll are the only adds left.
EDIT 2: I've changed my mind on that one, and I hope to convince fellow moderators. We've kept doing adds well into poll #20 before, and with the depth we have this year we might as well IMO.

Dolzhenkov, add Rysavy. (Actually meant to/should have voted Dolzhenkov last time; got mixed up with my own list. This offseason's polls have such a high level of crazy, I swear.)

EDIT: Speaking of which, here's the complete list this year. I only ever managed to complete it by giving up on the idea of adding my own Honorable Mentions because there were just too damn many.

Doggy

Oct 11, 2011
Ignore initial post...please add Christiansen.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fro

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
Done. Fisher is listed twice. :thumbu:
C7847130-5272-4A21-9549-F2F8D09BC157.png

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
This is the PENULTIMATE ADD, y'all. This and the next poll are the only adds left.
EDIT 2: I've changed my mind on that one, and I hope to convince fellow moderators. We've kept doing adds well into poll #20 before, and with the depth we have this year we might as well IMO.

Dolzhenkov, add Rysavy. (Actually meant to/should have voted Dolzhenkov last time; got mixed up with my own list. This offseason's polls have such a high level of crazy, I swear.)

EDIT: Speaking of which, here's the complete list this year. I only ever managed to complete it by giving up on the idea of adding my own Honorable Mentions because there were just too damn many.
I agree. We would look foolish if we neglected to vote for all those 4th & 5th rounders destined to lead the Jackets to the promised land.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad