OT 19/3: Live Sports. ESPN+ Originals. The Exclusive Home of the Complete 30 for 30 Library. Exclusive Articles and Tools. Top Leagues and Tournaments.

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
So society collapses, gotta grow our own food, everybody pick what you'll grow and we'll all barter.
Charlie Price kind of has a sweet setup.

I watched a few episodes of Homestead Rescue or something (probably set in Alaska) a while back. I didn't get why even with help they weren't closing some inefficiencies by streamlining and modifying what they were growing/raising. That'd be pretty interesting to me, but I guess that doesn't fit with the dawn to dusk American farmer narrative.

Last edited:
Reactions: Still All In

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
I did my down ballot primary voting today. These smaller races really highlight how vacuous political language can be.

There's a bunch of websites with "I know as a parent that education is important for a strong and healthy future for our county, so one of my top priorities is to improve schooling."

Ok. Cool story bro. Got any specifics on that? Literally anything?

Newspaper endorsements sound corny, but they actually know what's going on.

Reactions: Hoek

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
Apparently the Mario 64 source code leaked, along with Ocarina of Time and a bunch of other first party titles from Nintendo's SNES/N64 golden age.

Luigi is in the Mario 64 source code. L IS REAL 2041.

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
2020 wont let up yo.
2020 says sweep the leg

giphy.gif

Reactions: Ginger Papa

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
The Epic Games Store is listing the brand new game Troy: Total War Saga as free (to keep forever) for 24 hours.

Total War Saga (compared to mainline TW games) are smaller games focused on flash points in history. A few decades at most. Thrones of Brittania and the retroactive inclusion of Fall of the Samurai are the scope for this.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad