HFBoards version of AMA

SensBrawler

Jun 24, 2013
Ilya Bryzgalov. I would ask him so many questions about the universe, bears, etc.

Swervin81

Leaf fan | YYZ -> SEA
Nov 10, 2011
Seattle, WA
I can imagine how a Wayne Gretzky AMA would go:

Me: "Wayne, I barely play beer league hockey and wobble on my skates, what do you think of my hockey skills?"

Wayne: "I think you're good enough to be beat my records easily, and McDavid's after he beats mine, and then Brett Lebda's after he shatters all records known to man"

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
I can imagine how a Wayne Gretzky AMA would go:

Me: "Wayne, I barely play beer league hockey and wobble on my skates, what do you think of my hockey skills?"

Wayne: "I think you're good enough to be beat my records easily, and McDavid's after he beats mine, and then Brett Lebda's after he shatters all records known to man"

:laugh:

I want a James Neal AMA. I feel like there's still some unexplored material there.

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
:laugh:
Does anything beat #AskNeal ? :laugh:

IIRC, Pens did something to that effect with Tyler Kennedy and the replies were quite hilarious. I remember busting out laughing at something to effect of "Do you feel guilty stealing $2mil a ear from Ron Burkle?"

JackJ

Feb 7, 2012
This is gonna sound weird but what if either members of team management, former and current players do something similar to reddit Ask me Anything. If you could post an AMA who would you want.

Too pc to have anything worthwhile here.

MadFerIt95*

Jake Voracek is pretty funny especially when you factor in his noobiness when it comes to typing on computers

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad