HFBoards TOP 50 Prospects Ranking #44 (closed)

• K.Miller, D - NYR

• H.Lapierre, C- WSH

• K.Marchenko, LW - CLB

• E.Tolvanen, RW - NSH

• C.Foote, D - TBL

• C.Zary, C - CGY

• A.Kaliyev, RW - LAK

• D.Mercer, C - NJD

• R.Merkley, D - SJS

• R.Amirov, LW - TOR

• L.Brown, C - OTT

• P.Tomasino, C - NSH

• C.York, D - PHI

• N.Hoglander, LW - VAN

• V.Heinola, D - WPG

• A.Formenton, LW - OTT

• K.Guhle, D - MTL

• A.Beckman, LW - MIN

• J.Jenik, C - ARI

• M.Frost, C - PHI

• D.Holloway, C - EDM

• M.Boldy, LW - MIN

• T.Dellandrea, C - DAL

• J.Studnicka, C - BOS

• J.Bean, D - CAR

• T.Harley, D - DAL

• L.Elvenes, C - VGK

• O.Wahlstrom, RW - NYI

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.

amnesiac

Space Oddity
Jul 10, 2010
Montreal
Criteria is 22 and under, 41 NHL GP or less, no goalies

2019 list: HFBoards TOP 50 Prospects

1. Alexis Lafrenière - LW:rangers18. Noah Dobson - D:isles35. Seth Jarvis - RW:canes
2. Quinton Byfield - C:kings19. Alexander Holtz - RW:devils36. Josh Norris - C:sens
3. Tim Stützle - C/W:sens20. Evan Bouchard - D:edmonton37. Erik Brännström - D:sens
4. Bowen Byram - D:avs21. Cole Caufield - RW:habs38. Victor Söderström - D:coyotes2
5. Trevor Zegras - C:ducks22. Nils Lundkvist - D:rangers39. Peyton Krebs - C:vegas
6. Moritz Seider - D:wings23. Cody Glass - C:vegas40. Timothy Liljegren - D:leafs
7. Dylan Cozens - C:sabres24. Barrett Hayton - C:coyotes241. Owen Tippett - RW:panthers
8. Lucas Raymond - LW:wings25. Ty Smith - D:devils42. Grigori Denisenko - RW:panthers
9. Marco Rossi - C:wild26. Juuso Välimäki - D:flames43. Jonatan Berggren - F:wings
10. Alex Newhook - C:avs27. Vitali Kravtsov - RW:rangers44.
11. Filip Zadina - LW:wings28. Rasmus Sandin - D:leafs45.
12. Jamie Drysdale - D:ducks29. Alexander Romanov - D:habs46.
13. Alex Turcotte - C:kings30. Nick Robertson - LW:leafs47.
14. Cole Perfetti - C/W:jets31. Jack Quinn - RW:sabres48.
15. Jake Sanderson - D:sens32. Connor McMichael - C:caps49.
16. Philip Broberg - D:edmonton33. Vasili Podkolzin - RW:nucks50.
17. Gabriel Vilardi - C:kings34. Anton Lundell - C:panthers
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
to add (no order):
T.Bjornfot, D - LAK
S.Fagemo, RW - LA
S.Perunovich, D - STL
E.Zamula, D - PHI
J.Veleno, C - DET
I.Mitchell, D - CHI
L.Foudy, C - CLB
S.Poulin, LW - PIT
C.Timmins, D - COL

Last edited:

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
Heinola.

Following that Holloway, Amirov, Harley, and Kaliyev in some order. Guhle and Formenton possible good options as well.

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
York
Heinola
Boldy

I forgot York.

He’s in that top grouping as well of remaining players.

Some really good prospects still available. The league is in good hands with the young talent in the league and about to enter the league.

Martinez

Go Blue
Oct 10, 2015
I forgot York.

He’s in that top grouping as well of remaining players.

Some really good prospects still available. The league is in good hands with the young talent in the league and about to enter the league.
Best player on Michigan right now imo

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
44. Marchenko
45. Amirov
46. Holloway
47. Reichel
48. Heinola
49. Foudy
50. Formenton

These are honestly just the players I feel like I know though. I haven't seen Boldy or York.

Howe Elbows 9

Sep 16, 2007
Sweden
I hope some of the following players make the top 50: Harley, Heinola, Bean, Tomasino, Marchenko, Höglander and Boldy.

amnesiac

Space Oddity
Jul 10, 2010
Montreal
Kaliyev is getting underrated.... 95G in his last 2 seasons/ 124GP int he OHL (including 51G in 67 in his draft year)

if Robertson went 30th I dont see why Kaliyev is much lower. The guy is 6'2 190lbs to top it off and he turned 19 last June.

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
Kaliyev is getting underrated.... 95G in his last 2 seasons/ 124GP int he OHL (including 51G in 67 in his draft year)

if Robertson went 30th I dont see why Kaliyev is much lower. The guy is 6'2 190lbs to top it off and he turned 19 last June.

I'd have him just outside of the top 50. Super talented but is he talented enough to just walk into the NHL and start scoring? If he has to change his game and work a lot harder, will he do it? I don't know. Maybe someone who has a closer read on Kaliyev's game can update me on him. The counting stats aren't super persuasive. More generally speaking, I think people overestimate how incredibly driven you have to be to play in the NHL, there aren't that many players who are so talented that they don't need that inner drive.

amnesiac

Space Oddity
Jul 10, 2010
Montreal
I'd have him just outside of the top 50. Super talented but is he talented enough to just walk into the NHL and start scoring? If he has to change his game and work a lot harder, will he do it? I don't know. Maybe someone who has a closer read on Kaliyev's game can update me on him. The counting stats aren't super persuasive. More generally speaking, I think people overestimate how incredibly driven you have to be to play in the NHL, there aren't that many players who are so talented that they don't need that inner drive.
I remember he was supposed to go top 20 in the draft.... I never understood why he fell. The Russian factor?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad