HFBoards Top 20 NHL Prospects: #16

#16 NHL prospect?

• Total voters

Snippit

Dec 5, 2012
- Less than 30 NHL games
- 24 years or younger
- Already drafted/signed or eligible to be drafted in 2018

Will not be doing any more run-off polls. Player with the most votes gets the spot.

Title says top 20 but I'll keep going until interest dies out (whether that's to 10 or 50)

Vote on who to add. Just like the post that already mentions that player.

1. Rasmus Dahlin - NHL Draft Eligible
2. Andrei Svechnikov - NHL Draft Eligible
3. Elias Pettersson - Vancouver Canucks
4. Miro Heiskanen - Dallas Stars
5. Filip Zadina - NHL Draft Eligible
6. Casey Mittelstadt - Buffalo Sabres
7. Eeli Tolvanen - Nashville Predators
8. Cale Makar - Colorado Avalanche
9. Kiril Kaprizov - Minnesota Wild
10. Gabe Vilardi - LA Kings
11. Martin Necas - Carolina Hurricanes
12. Quinton Hughes - NHL Draft Eligible
13. Dylan Strome - Arizona Coyotes
14. Robert Thomas - St. Louis Blues
15. Henrik Borgstrom - Florida Panthers

StatisticsAddict99

Feb 24, 2017
This is Vesalainen or Wahlstrom. Tkachuk is an overrated overager.

I voted Vesalainen because he’s got the whole toolbox, hands, shot, IQ, physicality/size. His performance this year was astounding nearly racking up 1 PPG in FEL, having the 2nd highest goals scored for a U19 teenager(higher GPG than the only player ranked above him), 4th highest U19 Point total, playing better than any other U20 Finnish player at the WJC and winning the FEL championship.

Last edited:

Skolman

Feb 16, 2018
This is Vesalainen or Wahlstrom. Tkachuk is an overrated overager.

I voted Vesalainen because he’s got the whole toolbox, hands, shot, IQ, physicality/size. His performance this year was astounding nearly racking up 1 PPG in FEL, having the 2nd highest goals scored for a U19 teenager(higher GPG than the only player ranked above him), 4th highest U19 Point total, playing better than any other U20 Finnish player at the WJC and winning the FEL championship.
No, you voted Vesalainen because he's a Jets prospect.

Maukkis

EZ4ENCE
Mar 16, 2016
So many great options, so little between the guys, so hard to compare. You really can't go wrong here, can you?

But, because I like Vesalainen, #16 must be him and him only, because f*** all other opinions. Wahlstrom? Chopped liver next to an eighteen-year-old 0.9 PPG beast playing against men. Who or what a Liljegren even is? When it comes to Dobson, he might be a Titan now, but not for long. Kristian is a different beast, whether that is on land or in air.

inb4 someone doesn't notice the sarcasm

Boud

Dec 27, 2011
Why in the world is Liljegren one of the options?

There are so many better prospects that should be in the list over several of these guys.

Snippit

Dec 5, 2012
Leafs and Jets fans are still doing it

To be fair, at least there is some level of diversity with the Vesalainen votes. Knowing the posters and checking their profiles I can tell you that at least 7/9 Liljegren votes are from Toronto fans.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad